{14}

I turn around.

"What?" I demand. The girl stood there is tall, tanned and blonde. Obviously dyed. She has a disgusted yet amused expression on her face.

"My boyfriend.  Stay away from him" she growls and I shake my head, confused.

"I don't even know your boyfriend, I havent-"

"I don't care for your petty excuses. Just stay away from Chanyeol" and she stalked off to greet her friends. I spun around  and hurry off.

Had Chanyeol been lying to me this entire time?

With these thoughts clouding my mind I walk all the way to Jimins. I briskly knock on the door and wait for Jimin to open the door.

"(Y/n)? What's happened?" He asked concerned. I just shrugged. Jimin frowned but let me in. The other boys were arguing in the kitchen. Hobi saw me and ran forward, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up. I manage a laugh and hug him back. He was such a ray of sunshine.

"Heya Hobi" I smiled widely but he pouted.

"Hobi OPPA" he corrected and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I say as Jin came and hugged me. I decided to tease Hoseok a bit.

"Hi oppa" I smiled and Jin smirked at a shocked Hoseok.  Hoseok held a hand to his chest offended and stalked of to Taehyung.

"Tae babe, they're bullying me" he said pretending to be really hurt. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist protectively.

"Who's being mean to my Hobi?" Tae demanded and we burst out laughing.

"I swear the only straight guys here are Jungkook and Namjoon." I say shaking my head and Tae laughed.

"Your joking! We all know Kookie has a thing for Jin hyung!" He laughed and Jin and Jungkook burned red.

"No I don't Tae!" He protested but Tae just laughed, "Whatever Kooks"

I rolled my eyes at the boys in front of me.

*time skip*

"(Y/n)?" Jimin poked his head around the door. He spotted me and came to lay next to me. "(Y/n).. you may be able to fool everyone else but not me.. what's going on..?" I sighed. I knew I wouldn't get away with this.

"Fine. I think Chanyeol is cheating on me." I say straightforwardly.

"What? Why would you think that?" He asked concerned.

"His girlfriend came up to me and told me to keep away from him" I tell him, tears pricking at my eyes.

"Well the best thing to do is confront him about it. Else you'll never know" he says, hugging me tightly.

"Thanks Jimin."

"No problem  (y/n)" he said but at that moment Yoongi's head appeared round the door.

"Hai, I was just wondering if I could have my boyfriend back now" he smirked and I laughed.

"Sure Yoongi"

~~~

"(Y/n)?! Where were you? I was worried" Chanyeol yelled after me as I crossed the yard. I ignored him and carried on walking.

"Hey" he said and I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Let go" I say shortly, not turning around. I was going to talk to him at some point but now I just wanted to get away.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" He asks and I suddenly change my mind.

"Are you cheating on me, Chanyeol?" I ask turning to face him.

"What? NO! Why would you even think that?" He seems shocked but I'm not sure.

"Maybe because your girlfriend came up to me and said to keep away from you-her boyfriend!" We are both almost yelling now.

"WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU?" He yells and I yell back,

"BECAUSE YOUR PERFECT CHANYEOL. YOUR BLOODY PERFECT AND SO WAS SHE! AND IM HERE SO IMPERFECT AND DISGUSTING, IT DOESNT SEEM RIGHT THAT YOU WOULDNT BE WITH HER!"

Chanyeol glares, "JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR IMPERFECT DOESN'T MEAN I DO AS WELL! YOUR THE PERFECT ONE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP  (Y/N), I'M JUST HERE!"

"WHAT THE- CHANYEOL THAT'S A LOAD OF RUBBISH, I LOOK LIKE MR POTATO HEAD NEXT TO YOU TWO!! I LOVE YOU CHANYEOL, ALL OF YOU, NOT JUT YOUR LOOKS BUT THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT ME THAT YOU COULD LOVE." Tears start to fall down my cheeks so I turn and walk away leaving Chanyeol, shocked, behind me. I try not to look back but as I turn in the door I sneak a glance. He is still stood in the place I left him.