Romantic

Requested by @Southernbelle2k17

12) "When it comes to you, your my weakness. My heart starts to pound when Im around you, my palms get sweaty from nerves, I can hardly breathe, and my mind races."

17) "Please dont get up, I just want to cuddle."

19) "That might just be the least romantic thing you've ever said to me."

Emma's POV

When it comes to Killian he has alway be the one to surprise me. He randomly gets me stuff like flowers or chocolates. I know its because he loves me I just dont know my true feelings for him yet. Right now he and I are at my parents place and Im just looking at him.

"Swan you okay?" Killian asks me.

"Im just fine." I say.

"Okay I dont believe you." He says and tries to get up.

"Please dont get up, I just want to cuddle." I say.

"Yeah I dont know about this anymore Swan. I tell you so much on how I feel about you and you dont say anything, but thanks." He says.

"Out of all the things you have said. That might me the least romantic thing you've ever said to me." I say.

"Okay make joke Swan Im serious. Dont you care about me at all?" He asks.

"Yes I do. Killian, when it comes to you, your my weakness. My heart starts to pound when Im around you, my palms get all sweaty from nerves, I can hardly breathe, and my mind races. I know you would never hurt me and Im trying to put that wall down. Just dont give up on us." I say.

"Well at least I know you have some feelings for me." He says.

I placed my head back on his shoulder and he kissed my head. Things will be fine.

Request are Closed.