More Prompts

Hey guys I found a set of Prompts. So pick a couple, pick a number or numbers, then leave it in the comments below. Please write it in the comment section and not in the margin

The ships I do are

CaptainSwan
Rumbelle
Snowing
Violetbeliever
OutlawQueen

Prompt List

1. "Are you sure that's a decision you want to make?"
2. "Look at us, all we do is beat each other down."
3. "Tell me you need me."
4. "Sorry isn't going to help when I go to kick your ass!"
5. "Go then, leave. See if I care!"
6. "Whatever you do, please don't leave me."
7. "I waited and waited, but you never came back. That's why I hate you."
8. "Please don't argue. You have to leave right now, you aren't safe here. If you were to get hurt or worse, I'd never forgive myself, so please."
9. "Have you lost your damn mind?"
10. "You can't protect me!"
11. "Remember when I said I'd do anything for you? I still would. I always will. But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit back and watch you destroy yourself: because I love you!"
12. "When it comes to you, you're my weakness. My heart starts to pound when I'm around you, my palms get sweaty from nerves, I can hardly breathe, and my mind races."
13. "Its because I love you that I'll go through that all over again."
14. "Think of how dull your life would be without me. Pretty sad huh?"
15. "Word of advice: you can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you."
16. "What do you do if you would've never met me?"
17. "Please don't get up, I just want to cuddle."
18. "You're cute when you're sleepy."
19. "That might just be that least romantic thing you've ever said to me."
20. "Did you just hiss at me?"
21."Welcome back. Now fucking help me."
22. "Oh honey that's the thing, I'd never be jealous of you."
23. "I prefer blondes."
24. "I can't quit you, no matter how hard I try."
25. "I thought you were dead!"

Pick a couple, pick a number or numbers, and leave it in the comment section.

Ps: I have two new stories up.

One called Its High School
Second one is called The Curse is Here.

Okay Request Away.