"Aww babe" i laugh and he groans.

We finally arrive at the property and it's gorgeous!! There's so many trails and space. There's also one spot for the campers and behind it is a beautiful view of the sky. While the guys unload the 4-wheelers and motorcycles, I put our bags on the deck then explore.

"EL!" Aaron shouts and I turn to him.

"Hm?" I hum.

"Don't walk off without one of us" Justin walks past me.

"Oh" I sigh.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll show you around" Lock walks up and kissing my forehead before walking off.

"Awesome!" I chirp.

"You're gonna love it here El" Aaron smiles before walking off.

"Hi!" someone says from behind me and I turn around to see a tall guy around my age with brown hair and brown eyes looking at me with a smile. He was a little shorter than the guys though,

"Uh hi!" I say confused.

"I'm Zach Windchild" his smile doesn't leave his face.

"Elena!" I smile.

"Nice to meet you Elena, who are you here with?" he puts his hand out and I shake it.

"Those goons over there" I stand on my tippy toes and I point to the guys.

"Yikes" he laughs.

"Sorry if this sounds rude, but why are you here?" I ask.

"I take care of the property when they can't" he answers.

"Oh cool! How old are you?" I smile.

"Nineteen, you?" he asks.

"I turn nineteen in four months" I answer.

"Cool, so wh-" he gets cut off.

"What's going on here?" Lock wraps his arms around me.

"Just meeting Elena here" he smiles and looks at me.

"My eyes are up here" Lock snaps and Zach looks at him.

"Don't be rude" I hit his hand that's around me and he growls.

"Sorry man, is she your relative?" Zach asks nervously.

"Girlfriend" Lock says sternly.

"Oh shit, sorry" Zach flinches at Locks tone.

"Let's go Butterfly" Lock rolls his eyes.

"It was nice meeting you Zach!" I wave then follow Lock.

"Ignore Zach" Lock says annoyed.

"He seems nice" I say innocently.

"He's a total douche" he says irritated. I don't know what he's talking about, but if Lock doesn't trust him then I know he has a reason as to why.

"Oh ok" I say low.

"Wanna ride the four wheelers?" Colin runs up to us.

"Sure" Lock says.

"So do you guys ride in pairs?" I ask.

"No, we all have a four wheeler and motorcycle" Lock looks at me.

"Cool!" I say happily.

"Just so you know, we all ride extremely fast. Colin is the slowest... fastest... one..." Lock says trying to not confuse me "I'm the fastest, you can ride with me if you want but you'll need a helmet for riding with either one of us" he says grabbing a helmet.

"I'll just ride with you" i grab the helmet as put it over my head

"Sounds good" Lock puts on his helmet.

"Uhhh" i say trying to latch my helmet.

"You're not the brightest are you?" Lock smirks and helps me latch my helmet.

"Thank you" i smile in embarrassment.

"Mhm" Lock hops on his four wheeler.

I sit behind him, and because i've never been on a four wheeler i wrap my arms tightly around Lock, especially if he drives extremely fast.

"Ready?" he turns it on.

"Mhm" i hum then all the sudden we're zooming down the campsite and into a trail.

He was right, he's going fucking dangerously fast. I could barely keep on, so i tightened my grip around his torso and held on for dear life. Make that dirty and i fucking swear.