Chapter 26: Crazy Friends

Start from the beginning

"W-WHAT?!" He started shouting again. We heard Mrs. Oh shout from her apartment.
"CAN THE TWO OF YOU SHUT UP?!"

I've miss that old lady! She would shout at us for being too loud. One time she went to our apartment to scold us then after about 5 minutes, we called for an ambulance cause she fainted. It was actually Taehyung's fault. He kept telling her that he likes whales. Guess she had enough and wants to walk through the light. She may be mean and grumpy butㅡ I got nothin'...

I turn to his bed and saw a black jacket. I came closer to look at it but Taehyung walks in his room.
"What are youㅡ" Actually he slipped. He groaned in pain while I watch him in pain.
"Ugh! I got a boo boo!" I laughed and helped him up. Why? Cause he looks stupid. Nevermind, he's always stupid.

"Are you actually serious?" I asked him, surprised?

"No, I'm Taehyung"

"No. Seriously." No kidding. He literally just went out the bathroom with nothing but his towel on. He's even got shampoo all over his hair.
"Dude! You need to work out!" I laugh when he realises he's naked. Then something caught my eye. I know we've been living in the same apartment but I've never seen him naked or never been to his room. He has some scars and a tatoo on his body. What happend to our little TaeTae?

"Yah! I know I'm fat. Now get out of my room. I'll clean it up, don't worry." He pushed me out and closes the door behind me.
"Okay stupid" I said and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich.
"Don't do anything stupid, shortie!" I hate that nickname.

I know I'm short so just shut the fuck up. I'm cuter that way..

It's my day off and I rather stay here than spending the whole day outside. I take my sandwich and sat on the couch. I'm a bit disappointed that the Chief didn't let us solve JK's case. Yes, we know who stabbed him. And it's the devil himself, V. We just need to know where he hides. He might be with Yoongiㅡ

"What are you doing?" Taehyung goes out the bathroom.
"Watching." I turn and smile at him but he looks confuse.
"You're watching a couple making out in TV?" I look back and he was right. I turn the TV off and fake a smile again.

"Yep, and it was disgusting!" Taehyung goes in his room while I sigh. Taehyung has a lot of work to do since he left the team early yesterday. He needs to go with Taemin and ask some suspects later. He also needs to go to the girl's (it's about a kidnapping case) school to ask the teachers and the girl's friends.

Taehyung walks out of his room, wearing his usual clothes but something seems different.
"What the fuck?!" I laughed at his face. He was wearing a black mustache with some shades on.
"I was planning to go at Starbucks on the way. I'll tell the lady that I'm Francisco's friend's cousin's dog's husband." He said while touching his mustache.

"You're so crazy. And Dog's husband? Really?"

"Yeah, why?"

I laughed again. I'm beginning to feel some tears escaping my eye
"Jungkookie's helping me. He's going to wear a beard and ask where Francisco's friend's cousin's dog's husband is. He'll be recording the scene and sending it to you." He said and waves goodbye.

-

Someone texted me. It was Jungkook. Looks like Taehyung didn't lie at all. Jungkook actually sended me the video. I played and watch the video

(In the Video)
"Shut up. This is stupid." Jungkook said and pushes Taehyung. Taehyung pushes back with a giggle. Kids.

"Watch me." Taehyung walks inside Starbucks with Jungkook filming him behind. Jungkook sits in a perfect view to record the whole scene.

Taehyung ordered his drink then the lady came back with a cup.
"Your name, sir?" The lady asks and waited for him to answer.
"I'm Francisco's friend'sㅡ"

Then the lady shouts in some other language. (Guessing it was a name since she said Maria) A woman, (or Maria?) who does not look like Korean, came and speaks in a different language. It looks like she was angry at Taehyung. Jungkook laughs and the camera couldn't seem to focus anymore.

Then the woman (Maria) shouts while bringing a broom from the janitor's closet. She starts hitting Taehyung causing me toㅡ I can't breathe... I'm laughing...

Jungkook and Taehyung walks out with people staring at them.
"I'm seriously going to send this to Jimin." Jungkook said while trying to focus the camera. It then ends.

(End of the video)

The whole room was filled with my own laughter. It was hilarious. I can't believe I'm friends with these guys!

I'm friends with the craziest people in Korea.

Updated again! Hahahahahahhahahahaaha!!
I was missing my friends so I wanted to make this chapter about Y/N's friends and Jimin's friends.

Sorry for my horrible grammar. I'll edit this in the near future.

Don't forget to:
Vote & Comment

-Kookies_n_Cream284