"Now I tell the directions and you listen."I stared into his eyes that stared right back at me.

"I'm gonna let you free, now when I do this you're going to call your school and tell them that you're sick today."
He looked at me devilishly.

"If you do this right I promise nothing will happen and i'll tell you what's going on."

I nodded quickly.

 Pulling up his shirt he revealed a small black gun tucked in his waistband. He then pulled it out and  cocked it. Moving the tip to my head he then exclaimed "Don't try anything funny." 

Gliding toward me he pulled me in a sitting position and held the gun close.

He ripped the tape off my mouth.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN...."

"Shhhh.."

He jabbed the gun more into my head as I heard the phone start ringing.

"Hello this is Linda from East High." A woman's voice said politely.

He nodded at me as I opened my mouth.

"As yes." My voice was shaky.

Pause

"This is the guardian of Dei Walters, Micheal Walters. A random name. I paused and swallowed. I'd like to call him off today.. Be.. Be.. Because he is sick."

pause

"Okay, can you wait for a moment."

The line went on hold.

I looked up at Lenny who was watching the phone as he still held the gun to my head.

He looked up from the phone and surprising gave me warm- neutral look.

We achieved eye contact again.

"Okay Sir." I jumped.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"I filed in your child's absence for today, Please remember it's only for today, other parents have been thinking otherwise."

"O.. okay Thank you. Goodbye" I didn't know what to say.

"Have a nice day, Goodbye."

Right when I heard the noise singling the call was over I yelled.

"WHA....." He punched me straight across the face before I could start my sentence.

I fell back on the floor.

He sat on me with his right hand on my mouth and the other with a gun to my head.

"What'd I tell you?"

The muffled sound of me trying to talk filled the room.

I licked and bite his hand.

Not a second later I felt his hand whip across my face. I let out a small "yap" as my face stung.

Looking up I saw him still leaned over me as his hand dripped with blood.

He smiled.

"Strong willed now are we?" I let out a scoff as I pulled myself up.

Quickly he crawled behind me.

I felt the rope being cut off my hand.

Fast as a cheetah when felt the rope fall I pounced on him. I aimed quickly for the knife.

He shoved me off and laughed. "I like this game."

I jumped back on him and dug my hands into his back then reached for the gun.

Tilted to the left I fell off him when he held me down on top. I punched him in the nose as he rolled back over and clutched the gun agaist his chest.

BAM.

The car thumped as I ran into him and sat back on his waist and started to claw at his hands. He twisted from side to side.

Then

PFT.

He hit me dead on again, this time hard.

I again was knocked back and like before he jumped on me and head the gun to my head.

Can't stop now.

My legs worked quickly as I started kicking and punching with all my will.

When he leaned back I leaned up as he did and we both full on fought.

I felt punches hit me as I felt my knuckles swell from mine.

We rolled for a few minutes when he got on top of me and held my hands above my head.

"Why are you fighting me?" He got close to my neck.

"I'm on your side."

I tried to pull my arms out but couldn't.

It all hit me when I body felt weak and bruised from the past minute.

"I'll only hurt you if I need to, just cooperate."

His eyes stared at me once again as our noses touched.

He smiled.

"Fighting me like that and all." His breath hit me softly.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes and I could feel his grip slowly retaliate but didn't move. Both of us could feel the bruises and from the sudden spark of activity, I felt tired.

After awhile he just laid on me with his hands up to mine both tired. Too tired to escape I just listened to his breath and quietly fell asleep again.