Chapter twenty eight

Cover by the amazing Dazzling_writes. Thanks hun💛💛

Hameed.

Falillahil hamdu rabbis samawati warabbil ardi rabbil 'alameen. Walahol kibria'o fis samawati walard wahowal azizul hakeem.

Happiness is when the love of your life finally uttered those three words to you, I love you. Happiness is when you realized you'd been your all day everyday crush's crush. Happiness is when the LOYL, your crush gets to finally sleep in your arms. Happiness is when Allah (SWT) finally answered your prayers.

She loves me. Fatima loves me. Can you believe it? I was still finding it hard to believe. It was hard to believe.

I couldn't sleep a wink last night. How could i sleep when my heart was wholly swelled with nothing but happiness?

I prayed like every other day but prolonged my sujjoud. I thanked Allah fervently, Praised Him, thanked Him and praised Him over and over again, for He's the only who deserves it.

Immediately after fajr salat, i called Abbu and broke the amazing news to him.

'I made it Abbu, i made it' I'd said, excitement bubbling through me.

'I knew you could make it, i trust my son' He'd said enthusiastically 'Congratulations! May Allah keep you united'

'Ameen! And Abbu about our divorce, my wife will remain my wife in shaa Allah'

'Of course, in shaa Allah' I heard his infectious smile through the phone 'The police are searching for falmata, she's gone MIA but once they find her, everything will fall back in place bi'iznillah'

''In shaa Allah"  i was about to hang up when he spoke

"Take care of her'

'In shaa Allah' I smiled before hanging up and dialing Usman's number.

I told him the great news too and he was overly excited just like me.

'Who knew a day like this would come? Who indeed?' He'd said.

'I know man, it feels amazing'

'Ayyyy! I wish i was there to capture the moment of the truth

'I know you would've ruined the moment if you were there, so I'm glad you weren't' I'd teased him.

'I wonder if we are still best friends'

'Of course we are' I laughed 'But man when are you planning on settling down seriously? i know people pestering you to get married is the most annoying thing, but you are of age you know, you told me the girl is our cousin, yalla fada mani inji (come on! Tell me) its high time you drop the bomb'

He sighed "Its farah! But I don't know how the hell I'm gonna tell her'

'I knew it' I grinned widely 'Well... i guess you guys gotta do the moment of the truth 2'