Cries belonging to a person that I never thought I would ever hear from. 

After prying Eren off the flesh of the decomposing body of the Titan, we managed to bring him up to a tower nearby.

I stared in shock , my mouth unable to form words as the female hugged a person I thought I lost to the Titans. I lightly pushed Armin forward as I saw he was shaking, tears in his eyes that threatened to roll down his cheeks. He finally kneeled down and grasped onto Eren's hands,holding it tightly.

I bit down on my lips, preventing from any sounds escaping my mouth as tears rolled down my cheeks. Eren is alive. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat but as soon as I did , I sucked in a deep breath which gained the attention of my comrades. 

_xx_

"They gave us a gag order." Jean simply stated and quickly chucked down the liquid that was held in the water bottle. " I dont really see the point. In the end, it would be known." I said,shaking my head.

What's the use of a gag order now? In the end, everyone will know that Eren is able to transform himself into a Titan. Why waste any more time?

"A gag order?" Ymir asked. I nodded. "We aren't allowed to say anything regarding Eren for now.." 

"You guys should get some rest" Krista shook my shoulder lightly and forced me to lay my head down on the table. It was then I realized my body was aching and the exhaustion was starting to creep in. 

However , a loud sound vibrated throughout the town made me sit up straight. The tiredness leaving my bones surprised me. It sounded like a cannon. "Eren.Mikasa. Armin." I whispered under my breath , looking towards the direction of the sound, I saw smoke polluting the clear air.

I stood up and was about to run towards the direction but I was pulled back by Ymir by the collar. Her tight grip pulled me down and forced me to sit down. Plus , the exhaustion caused a disadvantage.

"You shouldn't head over there. You'll be punished for it." 

"Besides..you need to rest. I've heard that we need to form up anything soon." Krista patted my back and before I knew it , I was pulled into a dark world of sleep.

Krista was right. We were then called to form up near Wall Rose. As I stood, standing beside Ymir and Krista, I could hear shouts from the left. "No! I dont want to die!" 

My right eye twitched when I heard that and my fists clenched tight. "Better clear that frown off your face or you will get wrinkles all over." Ymir elbowed me in the shoulder because of her tall height. I pouted at her and rubbed my shoulder. "Why am I not surprise someone has gone completely berserk at the moment." I shrugged and looked at the 50 meter wall.

The Battle Of Trost might have scarred that soldier for life. 

"Can you imagine if there's a rebellion going on?" Krista asked. "We'll be all fucked." As soon as I finished that, I noticed a figure standing on the Wall.

"Attention!" a voice boomed from above. This caused everyone to freeze in their positions and look up front. I squinted my eyes and I could faintly see the crest of the Garrison on his sleeves. From the looks of it , he must be Commander Dot Pixis. He's in charge of the southern reason if I was not wrong.

" I shall now explain the plan of retake Trost." He paused for awhile , making sure that everyone was paying attention. "For this mission, our objective is to seal the hole where the gate was destroyed." Once saying that , I could faintly hear the gasps of shock or mainly just soldiers questioning themselves.