Same Mistakes - Zayn Malik Fan Fic Part 14

That night Mum went hysterical at another of Louis concerts. I sat there most of the night pulling faces at Zayn trying to put him off. It worked eventually.

After the show we all went backstage to see Louis. He was still playing the detective so I decided not to speak to Zayn. I didn’t even make eye contact with him just incase. We carried on like this for the next week or so. Mum went to see Louis every single night so I went with her just to see Zayn.

Zayny Malik: Come see me, I’m waiting in the corridor that leads to the box office Xxx

I snuck away from the group and went to see Zayn. He was stood leaning against the wall, fiddling with something in his hand. I leant against the wall next to him and he looked down to his hands.

‘What’s that?’

‘Oh this? You left it at mine, it’s your bracelet’

‘Ah, I see. Well thanks for retuning it’

‘Do you think we should tell Louis?’

‘Not yet, it’s not the right time’

‘I suppose not. As soon as the tour is over we need to tell him’

‘Definitely’

‘Are you feeling okay, you look a bit ill’

‘Yeah I feel...’

At this point a sudden feeling of sickness overwhelmed me.

‘Are you okay?’

‘No, I feel really sick actually’

‘Come on ill take you somewhere you can lay down. You look terrible’

He took me into the boys’ dressing room and told me to lie down on the sofa while he went to get Louis. The room around me was spinning. I felt so ill. I had no idea why I suddenly felt like this but I felt terrible. After around 5 minutes the door opened and Louis ran in.

‘Emili? What’s wrong?’

‘I don’t know, I just started feeling ill’

‘Zayn where did you find her? And why were you with her in the first place’

I looked at Zayn with wide eyes, was he about to tell Louis everything? He looked close to tears.

‘Um... I went to speak to my... friend and then she was in the corridor leaning against the wall. I asked her what was wrong and she looked really ill so I brought her here and came to find you. No alternative reasons, I just bumped into her on the way to doing something else...’

‘So why are you still here? Surely you need to go and see your friend?’

‘No Louis because they have left now’

‘Right... Well can you do something useful and get her some water please?’

‘Yes, Water, good idea’

‘Go then’

Zayn went off to find me some water, leaving me and Louis alone.

‘Em, seriously what’s going on with you recently?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘You’re acting all strange. First you disappear off the face of the earth all weekend, then this’

‘Am I not aloud to be ill now Louis?’

‘If that’s all it is’

‘Yes Louis that is all it is because guess what’