The drive was about five minutes.

Only five minutes had passed and this boy was already asleep.

Ellie was right when she said he would collapse.

"C'mon, Colberity. Wake up," I say, opening Colby's door and shaking his arm.

He doesn't move but continues to snore.

I groan and poke his cheek, "Hellooo...Colbert?" 

I'm giving him one more chance to wake up and if he doesn't I'm going to literally scream.

Poke.

Poke.

3...2...1...

"COLBY BROOOCK!" 

His body jolts up and he hits his head on the ceiling of the car.

"OW!" He groans, "What, Ash!"

"Good, you're up," I smile, sweetly. 

"You're the devil," Colby mumbles, rubbing his forehead. 

"I'd like to picture myself as an angel in disguise," I wink.

"Fuck you, bro."

I grin, "Hey, you can now sleep on the couch at least." 

"Whatever," He gets out of the car and we walk into the hotel. "Wait... I WANT THE BED!"

"Ladies always get the bed, bitch," I retort.

"That is- SEXIST!" 

"You should be a gentleman, idiot," I state.

He rolls his eyes, "I have a girlfriend, we were going to sleep on that bed."

"Ellie's not here to sleep on that bed with you, hun," I chuckle, pressing the elevator button and getting in. "Plus, when I sleep on it, she can just join me in the bed cuz we're girls."

"Oh, but I can't sleep in the bed with you?" He bickers, waving his hands in the air.

"Well, yeah. That'd just be weird," I reply; is he stupid. We get out the elevator and walk down the hall to our room.

He unlocks our door and pushes it open, "Whatever, we're friends. Who cares."

"Uh, me," I say in a matter of a fact type manner.

"Well if you don't want to sleep in the bed with me, then fine," He shrugs, jumping onto the bed. 

I gasp, "Hey! When Ellie gets back, we're going to sleep on the bed. We're girls we can do that."

"Again, that is- SEXIST."

"She's my best friend, it's fine. God, get the fuck off," I demand, swatting his legs off the foot of the bed.

"She's my girlfriend, we can sleep in a bed together," He argues.

"But I don't wanna sleep on the bed doe," I groan, giving up and sitting by his feet. 

"Just sleep in the bed with me now, and then when she gets here, I'll leave to sleep on the couch," He offers.

He's letting me have the bed.

Fuck yeah.

But, awe. 

He's being nice.

"Ugh, no," I grumble, tossing my hands to my face, "I'll take the couch when she gets here."

"Ash, no. What the fuck, I thought my offer was what you wanted. I'm literally giving you the bed," He says, confused. "Now you're refusing it?" 

I oblige with a nod, "Basically."