SORRY.

But I'm shocked.

My rival,

just called us, friends.

What the fuck, I never thought this day would come.

Like, ever.

"Okay..." I whisper, biting my lip.

He then changes the subject, "So, want to get your video started or what?"

"Right, yeah," I reply, pulling my camera out from my tote bag.

"Okay, let's check them tweets," I say to myself.

"Get some good ones, nothing too personal... like if we're single or if we're dating. I don't want my fans to know if I'm dating Ellie or not. They're not ready," He states.

It's not that they, his fans, aren't ready; he's not ready. But of course I'm not going to say that at this very moment.

"Kay," I mumble.

I scroll through some tweets, and about eighty percent of them were, "are you guys dating?" ,"do you like each other?" ,"are you guys single?" ,"who do you like better, sam or colby ?"

All generic, and all I couldn't or didn't want to answer.

I sigh, "Ready to start this?"

He nods, "Hell yeah."

I push record.

"Yo, what's up Neil Nation!" I introduce and zooming into my face, "I know it's cheesy still, but just go with it," and zoom out, "I'm here with Sir Cole Robert Brock to answer your questions!"

Colby looks at the camera for a second and smiles wide, "CAR EDITION!" He screams.

I giggle, "I tweeted out with the hashtag #AskAshandColbs for you to send us questions! So, let's get this started."

I put the camera on the dashboard of his car and scroll through tweets.

"Yo, Colb, here's a good one for you," I smirk.

Colby looks at me with a puzzled expression, "Why just me?"

I laugh, "Because all the girls out there would love to know this about you."

"Okay... hit me."

"What is your dating range? Asked by cloudycolby," I smirk.

He makes the funny face when he doesn't know, "Umm... well, cloudycolby, they have to be within a decade of mine. I don't mind really too much of how old or young. A person is a person, and that's all that matters. Age is just a number. Personality, now that is what is important."

I felt my cheeks heat up, "Damn, that was actually really sweet."

He pretends to flip his non-existent long hair, "I know."

I look at him weirdly, and he just laughs. "Okay... next one."

"Would we have a prank war? This was asked by Nush0703" I ask.

"Hmm, don't know. Who would it be with?" Colby questions.

"Dude, if we were to have a prank war, it would so be with you, me, Sam, Elton, Corey, Devyn, Aaron, and Ellie. Imagine that," I state.

"Aye, that would so happen one day, good suggestion, Nush," He grins.

"Yep, next one." I scroll through more tweets. I smirk, "What would we do if we were to ever have something happen to each other? Like injury wise? Asked by alohaa_ayanna."