7. Party

When I arrive there, I see more people than Ive expected.

Luckily Nolan finds me pretty soon.

"I hope you dont mind that I invited some people over" Nolan smiles.

"Uh, didnt you say we will do something for the project?" I ask, looking at the red cup in his hands. Im pretty convinced that theres alcohol in it.

"I probably lied" He says and pulls me into the house and onto the couch.

Theres music, alcohol and people. A lot actually.

"You just casually throw party in the middle of the week?" I ask, looking at him taking a sip. He nods and shrugs then.

"Ill get you something to drink, wait here" He says and then leaves me.

I look around for a little while, searching a familiar face, but there isnt one.

Eventually Nolan comes back and hands me a drink. He sits down back next to me and starts staring at me. I ignore it for a while, but his eyes are literally burning on me.

"Nolan is everything okay?" I ask, being a little weirded out.

I get here, to a party I didnt really wanna go, nor did I know that there is one. And then he is acting weird.

"Yeah. I just really like your eye color" he explains, causing me to smile a little.

"Look who is here" Nolan smiles.

I look up and see Sophia.

"Hey nice party Nolan, a little bit early for a party, but its nice" She says and sits down too.

"Thanks" He breaths. "Ill be right back" He adds and then leaves again.

"Is it just me or is he acting extra weird today?" I laugh, looking at Sophia.

"I think its you" She says, making me furrow my eyebrows. "I mean, its because of you" She explains, making my eyebrows furrow even more.

"What?" Is all I say.

"I mean, the way he is looking at you all the time, its pretty obvious" Sophia says and takes a sip from her drink.

"I actually believe that we are just friends" I say and take a huge sip from my drink.

Absolutely not ready for any of this stuff.

They turn the music a bit louder while I try to actually just drink up the cup. Noticing how Sophia leans a bit closer.

"Do you think that Shawn will come too?" She asks, causing me to choke on my drink for a second.

"I have no idea" I say, coughing the rest of the liquor out of my lungs.

"I hope he will, I kinda like him" Sophia says, leaning towards my ear. "But I actually never told him" She adds.

"Oh, yeah because of his girlfriend" I nod.

"What?" Sophia says, not understanding. So, I repeat it halfway, but Nolan interrupts.

"Lets dance" he pulls me up by my hand.

"I dont really want to dance" I say.

"Why? Are you okay?" He asks, looking concerned for a second. I just nod and walk outside to sit down for a moment. This all is just getting a bit much and the alcohol which is slowly kicking in, isnt helping.

"Whats up with you?" I hear Nolan behind me. Then he stumbles down and sits on the floor next to me.

"I think that it would be the best for me to go home" I say. Yet watching him nod at me. His eyes are looking at me, but hes not really there. I think he had too much drinks.

"Can I get a hug tho?" He mumbles and opens his arms widely. So I hug him, having him hold me pretty tight.

I didnt expect it, but a hug is just what I need. And I enjoy it while lasts.

"I dont want you to go" Nolan mumbles, keeping his arms on my waist while he looks back at me. His eyes fall onto my neck and then he moves my hair gently back.

I blink a few times, not really sure why he is doing that. I watch him move closer again and towards my neck. Then I feel his lips against my soft skin, causing my mouth to agape.

He kisses my neck once, then twice. Hand is sliding to my back, getting closer, but I push him and his lips away.

"What-? Why-?" I couldnt really form a proper sentence. Soon I stand up, while he still sits there.

"Sorry" He mumbles and then rubs his eyes for a second.