dreaming of you

Wil Wheaton

for: nymphmarie

rating:: fluff

--

     Cold winters are mostly knowing for holidays. The leaves falling to the ground as their lives have reached a limit.

     But winters are full of romance. The wind blowing affection from one lover to another. The Christmas lights shining above lovers.

     Sitting in his regular spot, Wil watched as some College kids got out of class ready for their break to begin. Only two weeks until then.

     His golden watch cold and hard against his warm clothed skin, Wil looked at the ambient. White snow taking over the streets, leafless dull tree branches decorated with golden lights, oh what a pretty place to be.

     Taking a sip of his coffee, the one he adores had walked out of the campus. Books pressed against her chest, her hair flowing, laughing along with her friends, y/n and then took a right around the corner. Which to him it would be a right.

     Smiling to himself as his journal and fountain pen were out, Wil began to write the date: Friday December 4, 1992.

     Giving her one last glance, his pen hit the cold paper.

     Seen you from afar. Wondered who you are. Wondered what you're like. Think you're just my type.

     Fool of him, y/n had seen him on multiple occasions as he walked out of the chemistry lab or when he went into the greenhouse outside by the woods.

     Sitting in the warmth of the coffee shop, her friends smiled watching her sit. With a questioning face, she turned to them.

     "What?" Y/n asked taking a hold of her belonging.

"Did you see Wil?"

"Yeah..."

"So?"

"He's simply dreamy."

     There was no denying of such affection the both of them felt. They just didn't know of such thing. Everyone around them knew so and though they only have one class together– that's enough time to talk and know each other.

     Dipping the pen into the ink, Wil sighed as he poured out his love into the paper.

     And now I'm dreaming of you.

     Want you, yes I do. Bet you never knew it. Think you'd suit me fine. Want you all the time.

     The birds were chirping as his thoughts about the girl filled the atmosphere. It was as if he released gasses to let everyone know that he was in love.

     His coffee was almost gone and the warm danish was getting cold. Therefore he knew time was almost up and he had to finish his final love letter.

     And now I'm dreaming of you.

     You're the one I'm calling on. You're the one who's calling me to have it.

     Stepping out of the cafe to walk towards the class the two had. His letter was finished and so was his food.

     The two met in the classroom sitting in their assigned seats. Well what they chose when they first got there.

"Hey."

"Hi..."

     Their bodies a few inches away. Journals had been plopped against the plastic round table. Giving each other a few glances, Wil smiled at the girl he was falling in love with.

     With thoughts of being together, the two daydreamed of when they finally united. So as the professor talked about mathematics neither of them could care about, Wil initiated the conversation.

"How have you been?"

"Fine, you?"

"Could be better, but life goes on."

     The two let out a small laugh. It wasn't because either one said something funny, but more because the two felt a great wave of nerves washing through them.

     "Let me tell you something. Something that I wouldn't dare to say in the past, but now– now I'm ready for everything." The confidence in Wil's voice caused y/n to smile as she looked at the scribbles in her paper.

"What's that?"

     "I want to take you out tonight. Go for dinner or to watch a movie. I just want you to know I want to be by your side."

     And so as time went by, the excitement of both had grown. Once class was over, Wil turned to smile at her before leaving the classroom.

     When she started packing her belongings, the letter Wil had written was laying there in an orange envelope.

     Smiling at the words he had written, y/n stood up running to the greenhouse out in the cold weather where she knew he would be at.

      There he stood. Gloves on taking notes of the plants that he had been growing. Y/n smiled looking at him before going to tap his shoulder.

"Hey!"

"I got your letter."

"Yeah?"

"I... I would love to be with you."

     And there the reality had hit them. The truth of how they felt. That was all they needed. To let their love go on, and so they wrapped their arms around each other.

     Looking at each other's expression, both of them leaned in for a kiss. Their lips attached and so they were finally together.

     Those months of desire to be next to each other had come. The worry of either one getting with someone else was gone. The two lovers were united.

--

this fucking sucks ass

I'm so sorry

I'm also sorry for taking almost a month for writing.

I took a break because I wrote a lot last month.

but yeah I'm almost done writing the rest of the imagines.

this is short af too so I apologize for that as well.

-I'm out.