only heather

River Phoenix

for: ohmyhaylee

rating: fluff

--

Sitting on the hood of his car with his best friend Keanu, River spoke as he looked up at the moon. Keanu, shook his head looking at him while taking a puff of his cigarette. "What's her name?" The jet black haired male asked looking at River. "y/n." He spoke with a smile.

"Dressed in the moonlight and paler than bone. She's has got something that I've never known. I can't explain it, I won't even try. She is so lovely, she makes me feel high." Keanu laughed taking a sip of his beer as he looked at River.

"You're delusional. You guys aren't even together. In fact I think someone said she was going out with that dumbass jock from college." Keanu spoke looking at his blond friend who smiled raising an eyebrow. "Which one?" He asked to which both males broke into a fit of laughter.

"Nah, cause I'm with y/n. Only y/n, only y/n, yeah only y/n can make me feel this way." River begun as he stood up from the hood of the car, River smiled looking at the tree leaves that had been blown away due to the harsh wind that hit autumn.

"From all the things I've heard, she doesn't seem pleasant, but then again I don't know the girl. If you like her, go for it." Keanu spoke throwing the can of beer into the plastic back on the roof of the car.

"Misunderstood, yeah, she's good I can tell. Though everyone tells me I'm under her spell. I'll never leave her, they don't know our deal." River chuckled looking at his dead friend before grabbing his cheeks.

"I love her, Keanu! I love her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her voice, her hands, the way she snaps her fingers when she's looking for something. I love that woman!" River yelled before throwing his keys at his friend.

Grabbing his face once more and pinching his cheeks as his overwhelming excitement and love took over him. Keanu simply bursted into laughter giving River small pats on the shoulder.

"You're head over heels over a girl who isn't even yours. Go tell her you love her so much, right now. Tells her before you do. Oh, Rio my friend." River just nodded sighed profoundly thinking of what he would say to his loved one.

Would she like him back in the same manner? Will she turn cold after he expressed what he felt? As he stood there pensive, Keanu rolled his eyes giving him a little push.

"Just go! Shit, kid. She'll like you back." Smiling, River pointed at him. "You know my thoughts very well. Take my car home when you're less drunk." River said before running deeper into downtown.

Trying to remember where her apartment building was, River looked around searching for clues. The antique store by the corner, 24/7 pharmacy with the glowing open sign next to the pizza place she walked when she was hungry.

And though it was midnight, it was also open. As he passed both locations to get to the building next to the ice cream shop. That's the reason she chose that building.

Close to college, the pharmacy that also worked as a convenience store, pizza and ice cream shops which are worth walking for.

After getting out of the pharmacy with cokes, chips, and some candy, her next stop was the pizza place buy a box to go. By the time she was out of there, she saw River go up the steps to open the building's door.

Bubblegum in her mouth making a bubble and loudly popping it to get his attention. "Hey, Rio." She said taking her keys out of her pocket.

"What gives the late night visit. You're in luck by the way. I got pizza, snacks, and soda. Vegan pizza by the way." She knew his adoration for animals. It was insane, she had used to the vegan pizza she always bought when River would visit her, that it became a habit for her to buy vegan pizza.

"I bought the soda you like by the way. I have some in the fridge." Smiling at him, River nodded. "I thought I would pay you a visit. "Cool." She said smiling at him whilst opening the door and walking to the elevator in which the two had small talk.

"What movie do you want to watch?" She asked taking out the paper plates she was given at the shop. Grabbing a can of the soda he liked and a cup with ice for her as the soda she bought was hot, River smiled shrugging. "Anything you want." He said making her nod.

"Horror films it is." She said sitting down next to where she had told River to. Taking out a VHS tape of The Omen. For half of the movie as they are the pizza had chips or candy and downing it with soda.

It seemed as the couch was getting small since every time they would look at each other, they were an inch closer. That's until they inches disappeared and they were already skin tight closed up.

A small giggle from her and a smile from him had been shown. It was either embarrassment or the overwhelming realization they were that close to each other.

"Hi..."

"Hey..."

The awkward silence had fallen unto them. Their fingers grazing each other's. Slowly looking up to look at each other, the two smiled brightly.

Both leaning in slowly at first, it had ended with the desperate connections of each other's lips. The taste of candy they had been eating after finishing the pizza, Sweet.

"I actually came to say I like you." River said smiling at her before she planted her lips on his once more.

"I like you too."

--
I found this one cute ngl

I do enjoy cuteness from time to time.

so don't think I'm all pressed and angst because I choose to write those ones instead.

I'm on the road right now so I'm trying to finish all the imagines that have been requested.

I'm doing tragically lol. I've just finished two imagines.

this one being the second one, but it's okay. I'm getting there.

It's hard to write imagines.

anyways I hope you like this, my mgg unofficial buddy.

-I'm out.