femme (ii)

Mark Wahlberg

for: 80s90sTeen

rating: fluff

--

     "It's interesting how time can fly by so fast. How 23 years of our lives have ran past our eyes in just one blink." Words filled with happiness towards life spewed out of y/n's mouth.

    Through the years of modeling, her recognition must be settled. July 5, 2017. 23 years after the fashion show she would always remember due to the love her and her husband: Mark Wahlberg held so closely.

     Dancing on the cold wooden tiles, dressed in glamorous black suits and Versace dresses, y/n wrapped her arms around her loved one.

     Staring into his bright eyes, she smiled seeing their beginning and present. Minor wrinkles showing on his aged face, a tanner complexion he had gained, but the same smile and loving eyes she fell in love with were there.

     Oh how she loved to wake up next to that man for 23 years and for the following. The amount of arguments and ridiculous bitterness couldn't make her forget he's the lover she'll always love.

     His warm large hand on her hip, staring at the women he had fallen in love with 25 years ago. Seeing her stand there smiling at him made Mark remember of when they first stood in that position.

     Her skin smoother than now, no wrinkles just like now, her eyes bright and soft, her voice changing as years go by, but still the same warm heart he fell in love with.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

     Hand in hand, the married couple arrived to their arranged seating, watching her old friends from years ago, new model who had come to adore their icons, fashion designers, new fashion designers, supporting friends, loved ones. Just as their three kids sat with them supporting their mother: y/n.

     With memorable speeches of the other models, the immense pressure of blissful fulfillment within her and her loved ones.

Laughter, cries of happiness, for many that day was the best of their life. Seeing new models admire their idols as they went up to that podium to speak of how grateful they have become of what their life had been.

In the end, the sincerity of old generations made new ones believe they could achieve what they have. It made y/n remembered when she was just like those new models.

Happy for life, glad of what she was turning into, in love with the idea of doing what she loved (even if what she loved had it's grim side.) luckily she kept her promise of wellness and health rather than despair and issues.

     Oh how grateful she was Mark had entered her life when she needed reassurance and love. He was the reason she never became like most models had. Mark kept her sane from the darkness of the industry.

     So as Naomi finished her speech, y/n's name popped up on the vast wide plasma screen in golden cursive.

     Oh how she smiled when seeing her name on that gold and red background, the love radiating toward her form everyone in that room, and the ones who once envied her kept quiet as they were the ones watching at home from their television or still trying to shoot their rays of madness toward her, but being bounced back from the shield of respect towards their withering hearts as evil isn't the way out.

     A kiss on Mark's cheek, handshakes as she passed through tables, admiration looks used as spotlights to make her happiness glow.

     "It's interesting how time can fly by so fast. How 23 years of our lives have ran past our eyes in just one blink." Laughter came out of her soft lips.

     "Though many see this as the happiest day of their lives, mine was 23 years ago. Odd of course as many would say it was the day Mark and I met, when got married, or every year our children were born and though those are true- 23 years ago, the simple act of dancing during fashion week 1994 made me complete to know I always had someone by my side even if said otherwise." Her eyes glistening whilst staring at Mark.

     A smile forming on his aged face, y/n looked down. "It's hard to explain why it's one of the happiest days. In that moment the feeling of despair was trying to fulfill my young heart- well I was only 19." Pressing her lips together, she smiled looking down.

     "Remembering the pain I felt when knowing Mark wouldn't be there, on a special even in which we met while I admired models that I wished to be. Backstage the longer the preparing was the heavier my despondency became... Mark was my main happiness back then." Looking over at him, she smiled wider extending her arm as if he would grab it even foots away.

     "If I may be honest- that night was the day my life became what it is now. I was full of love given by my husband. I credit him for much; my children, happiness, kindness... he makes me complete and even after years of temporary and minor bickering and fights- I've realized we've been too much in love with each other to ever think of separation, something I've never thought about. So today I have to thank this man for giving me a great life and sharing the love we (the family) share with each other." Claps filled the vast brightly lighted ballroom.

     The antique Greek designs shaking with every clap. "That night has opened my eyes." Laughing at the reference, those who understood it smiled and laughed along with her before she sat down and the video of that night was played.

     Her smooth young flesh showing, the flowing Yves Saint Lauren dresses moving with the rhythm on songs being played. The smile on Mark's face as he watched his beloved wife enjoy the life she had wished for.

     With one last interview backstage clip from many, they sat there smiling hearing her young voice as she said things about her loved ones.

     "I know I'm still young and all, but I love him, I love him, and I will always love him." Ending that clips with early 90's video style of her wrapping her arms around his neck from behind as the two sat on a bench kissing enjoying the life that had begun to form.

     Love is natural and real.

--
I feel like this is fucking trash and I'm so sorry.

I've been sucking ass lately at writing, but I'm hopeful you'll like it.

I owe you this since like the beginning of summer.

Shame.

-I'm out.