nothing's gonna hurt you baby

Joey Trotta

for: -darthdaddy

rating: smut

--

     It's strange. For a very long time one can be head over heels for someone and out of nowhere the feeling of tiredness overtakes the other.

     Opening the door to the luxurious hotel room, both female and male attack each other's lips as her arms wrap around his neck.

     The sweet taste of wine on his lips, the smell of expensive cologne on his tanned skin. How she loved that man with all her heart. He was adoration and obsession.

     Leaning down as Joey kissed her way up, from neck to a nibble on her ear.

    "Whispered something in your ear. It was a perverted thing to say, but I said it anyway. Made you smile and look away."

     Her bright smile wasn't able to hide from him, causing Joey to remove his jacket, throwing it to the side before throwing it to the beige chair across the room whilst she removed her heels.

     Throwing themselves onto the pappy bed, wrapping themselves with the white sheets. As y/n laid on the bed with the top of her dress almost all buttoned off, Joey hovered over her body.

    In admiration of her skin, y/e/c eyes, and her own identity. Smiling down at her before leaning down to leave a trail of kisses from her neck to chest; y/n could feel his smile as he went up her neck once again. Giving her cheek tiny pecks, Joey smiled turning to her ear. "Nothing's gonna hurt you baby. As long as you're with me, you'll be just fine. Nothing's gonna hurt you baby. Nothing's gonna take you from my side."

     Smiling at him with her pearly whites, y/n grabbed her lover's face pulling him down to meet their lips in a graceful kiss.

     The infatuation she felt with him was immense. The feeling of love and lust, the burning desire. For his love, his life, his adoration, for him.

     Unbuttoning his shirt, she smiled as they kept their kissing game on. The feeling of his warm and soft buttons due to body heat, the feeling of his chest as one by one of the buttons was off, the feeling of adoration she felt.

     Their lips molding together every time they were moved. The removal of his white shirt, her dress, his pants, lastly both of their underwear. Ending with his act of putting protection on.

     Pulling his body to make contact with hers, y/n smiled adoring the simple act they had at the moment. Preparing herself for what they both have wanted.

     Kissing her left collarbone, Joey smiled up at her. "Ready?" He asked,

"Ready."

     Spreading her soft legs slightly, Joey smiled at her, cupping her right cheek, rubbing it slightly with his thumb as he leaned in for a kiss whilst slowly entering her.

     A moan escaped her warm mouth, her arms wrapping around his body, landing on the soft flesh that's his back.

     With soft thrusts, Joey let silents groans out while y/n couldn't help herself, but moan loudly at the sudden pleasure she was receiving.

     From time to time either one would initiate their soft kissing. His paced thrusts becoming faster as time went by. Y/n's nails digging onto his back with every thrust he gave her. The sensation of being united through lust made her smile as he kept going. Her wrapping around his torso giving him more space.

     Deeper the thrust, deeper the feeling she received letting loud moans escape her mouth. Her eyes shut, but from to time she would open them to admire his features.

     Tanned skin, chiseled jawline, his quiff which had turned into his messy sweaty beadhead. The ones she adored. His smile forming whenever he saw y/n open her eyes. His warm brown eyes, which she would find herself to be lost every time they hypnotized her.

     With one last thrust both had released. First y/n as her overwhelming adoration for him took over her. Lastly Joey as he was ready and couldn't stop himself.

     Getting under the sheet, y/n looked up smiling as she covered herself. She had untied with Joey through soul and body. He had stood up to throw away the condom that was in no need anymore. As he walked towards her, Joey smiled getting out a few bottles of alcohol the hotel provided, not caring how much he would pay. He knew she wasn't for cigarettes and though many believe in cigarettes after sex, he respected her mind set.

     Laying in raw against each other, Joey rested against the headboard taking a gulp of the alcohol as she was still in admiration for their act.

     Smiling at himself before speaking; "When we danced in our living room, to silly 90's R&B. When we have a drink or three... always end in a hazy shower scene."

     Y/n smiled with small giggle escaping her lips before he kept talking. "Oh we laughed into the microphone and sing with the sunglasses on to your favorite song." Pulling his body down, y/n smiled giving him one last kiss.

     "I love you." She whispered to which he repaid with a kiss letting her drift off to a profound sleep.

     It did take a while for her become tired from the infatuation she had towards that man, but once she did, Joey stood walking towards the restroom with his clothes in hand.

     Turning the shower on and placing a towel on a rack next the sliding doors, Joey hoped in taking a quick shower. He had no thoughts at the moment other than y/n being asleep. Whistling he turned off the shower keys before getting out, drying off, and putting on his clothing with silent whistles, Joey sighed looking in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom.

     Smiling one last time at her, Joey placed a kiss on her forehead making her form a smile on her lips. Grabbing a rose from the vase by the television he smiled placing it next to her.

"Save if for the one who stays the morning after."

--
I'm such a rat

I love angst it's my favorite.

my friend alissa, I hope you enjoy this.

-I'm out.