I was all over her

Wil Wheaton

for : -kinkywheaton

rating: fluff/angst

--

     "I honestly see no point in going." The scrawny 21 year old told his friend who stared at himself in the mirror.

     "Shut up and just come you book loser. It'll be fun. You can score tonight if you even feel like it." Wil rolled his eyes walking out the dorm murmuring how egomaniacal his friend was.

     As they had arrived to the frat house the party was settled at; Wil could smell and hear the endless pity of this party.

     Neon lights flashed out the house, thumping sound of dance music coming out of the massive speakers, the cluttered orgy of bodies grinding on each other calling it dancing, alcoholic rampages of freshman hazing, jizz junkies upstairs breaking beds, druggies in the corner, but the one who seemed out of touch was Wil... and y/n.

     Leaning against the wall as he drank his beer in the solo cup. For hours and hours the self loathing of lonerism amongst the adult, caused him to feel the need of running out of this late 1980s scenery party.

     That was until life made him turn to his left, seeping in the brightness on one young woman. y/s/c skin, long y/h/c hair, y/e/c eyes, smile that radiated brighter than the sun. Laughter of an angle playing the harp, delicate posture, and humor of a sailor, but he adored it.

     They kept a glance of each other for minutes, probably hours. It wasn't until his timidness flew off miles away, forcing him to walk up and sit next to her. "Nice staring game we had going." She smiled looking at him as he laughed looking down. "y/n..." "Wil... Uh, well I just saw you from far away and you're an intriguing person."

     Liar; he wanted to express what he really thought. "From far away I admired your presence, existence, and beauty. Here I want to pepper your face with my lips, but we just met and I seem like a creepy kid drinking beer out of a pink solo cup, not even a red one. I just met you yes, but I feel that my eternity shall be spent with you."

     "What do you study? I haven't seen you in my four years." He asked as he turned his whole body paying attention. "Film direction. I dream that one of these days a film I directed can make people sit and think; 'shit- life is fucking beautiful.' also I'm a sophomore." Even though she wasn't in his grade level- her words spoke to him. Her enthusiasm for life was high. Her hopes were limitless; this was a person who didn't let life take away their dreams.

     "What do you study, Wil?" She asked crossing her legs as she smiled at him. "Science studies- here's a funny story." With that her attention was linked.