gross

Matt Dillon

for: cihloml

rating: smut/fluff

--

night one

     The laughter had filled the room along with the smoke of his cigarette. Rummaging of the cold white sheets settled the ambient as the two sat next to each other shirtless.

The low sound of joy division playing in the background as the two chatted. "So how has it been? You know with your-" he rolled his eyes turning to kiss her blue stained lips. "Taste like blueberry." With a smile, she threw her head back laughing lightly.

"It's 11:30, we need to head out." She mentioned standing up while Matt groaned at the lack of her warmth radiating towards him. The cold breeze of early December making her change rapidly into her jeans and overlapped material of jackets.

"Nooo!" Matt whined closing his eyes making a tantrum in bed. Laughing at his actions, y/n threw his articles at him making a laugh burst out. "Shut up, your neighbors are old." She whispered putting on her shoes and doing the bed while he got ready.

     Locking the door, y/n grabbed her car keys as he took his paperwork he had left home one night. "Well see you tomorrow." She said kissing his tender warm lips before heading out first in case of someone being out there seeing them together.

     Arriving at her apartment, y/n smiled walking towards kitchen to grab a soda. Thinking of the happenings of the past three hours caused bliss amongst her. That was over once she heard the creaking in a door making her run into the restroom to change into her pajama and brush her teeth after washing her face.

     The bed contained the same just like a year ago. A warm body next to her that she hasn't dared to touch in the past three months. All due to her guilt.

night two

     "Did you wake her up when you got home or?" Y/n asked pouring wine into both their glasses. "She was already awake and drunk when I arrived." Y/n nodded giving him his box of cigarettes along the glass of wine sitting down on the couch with her legs propped up making her silk night gown sit on the top of her thighs.

     "What about you?" He asked sipping the cold drink savoring the sweet and harsh sting of it. "He was asleep. Just like every other night, but distant- I guess that's not as bad. It makes it easier." She smiled pecking his lips before drinking from her own glass.