8. Photos

A/N: Look at the sexy Ignis up there. Man, he's simply one hunk. Wish he existed but he'd never notice a nerd like me! 😂

Anyways!

Enjoy~

.....

Previously on: Nothing but an Order:

Dear Yusuki,

I don't know if you will ever get this but if you do. It means your alive and hopefully well.

I just want to start off by saying, I'm safe. The Prince of Lucis is with me along with his friends. Their all very kind and very protective. Gladiolus is with me too and he says hi.

I laugh at this and wipe the tears. Gladio huh? That big guy with the big heart. She's in good hands. I continue reading.

We're currently on our way to Gulden Quay, we're going to take a ship to Altissia where Noctis and Lunafreya will wed.

Altissia? Have they already set sea?

If you wish to find me, I'll be waiting there. Please be safe Yusuki. Be on guard. Niflheim is searching for me and they will search for you too. I only wish I hadn't fallen for Niflheim's trap then we wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place.

I apologize for being weak. But I'm growing stronger and we will end this war. Together.

Sincerely
Isabelle Crosslinn

I sigh and press the letter to my chest. "I'll find you Isabelle."

"Just wait for me..."

~×~

"Noctis!" I yell, running towards the ravenette and envelope him in a tight embrace. "I'm so glad your back safely." Noctis chuckles and hugs me back. "Sorry for worrying you Belle. I just had some business with Cor." I pull back and smile at him. "And what about us? Weren't you worried about us too?" I look at the sad blonde and the grumpy giant. "Of course I was." I walk to them both and take their hands in mine. "Glad you two made it back in one piece." I give them a warm smile which Gladio returned and Prompto only blushed and nodded. "What did the Marshal say?" Ignis says as he walks up to the prince. They talked for a little while as Prompto and I packed our bags into the Regalia.

"So, Princess. How was your two days alone with Iggy been?" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows at me causing me to giggle and blush at his question. "We cooked together, sat on the beach, talked under the stars. He still doesn't know my feeling towards him and I want it to stay that way." I sigh as I put in the final bag. Ignis is too busy with protecting the Prince or rather should I say King and aiding him. He won't have any time for love. He has to protect me too and he'll only see me as a weak Princess. After all, he's only following orders to be with me. "I sometimes wish I never fell for him." Prompto suddenly grabs my shoulders and stared at me with a serious face. I was taken back by his sudden action and stared at him wide eyed. "Never give up. I'm sure after all of this is over, he'll make time to spend with you. He'll realize his love for you. Just you wait! Just keep on waiting!" I felt a tear run down and nod wiping the tear away before smiling at him. "You're right Prompto. Thank you." He nods and lets me go.

"What are you two talking about here?" Noctis walks to us with a smirk. "Oh you know! Only the Princess's feelings for Specs!"