bonus ㅡ 3

"im youngmin."

"yes, my chaeyeon."

"uh uh, stop calling me that."

he chuckles at that.

"what does my little chaeyeon want, hm?" he puts his chin on his palms, looking at her, his eyes sparkling.

she can't help but her cheeks suddenly feels hot. she admits that his eyes are really beautiful. and she just drown in it.

"jung chaeyeon. m'lady. earth to jung chaeyeon?" he waves his hand infront of her.

"oh sorry. uh, what is it again?

he chortles upon her question as he plays with hair.

"i was asking you. what do you need, jung chaeyeon?" he shooks his head at her, a smile can be seen on his face.

"nothing. i just wanted to call your name?" she frowns slightly as she pouted, earning a soft chuckle fom the latter.

"jung chaeyeon, you little adorable thing." he pulls her closer into his arms.

"do you need oppa to cuddle you?" he grins widely at her.

she hits him on his chest lightly, blowing the strand of her hair.

"ouch, jung chaeyeon. it hurts, do you know that?" he is the one who's frowning now.

"that's good for you then?" she rolls her eyes at him playfully, before he tickles her side, making her laugh.

"im youngmin, s-stop right there." she whines as she tries to get rid of him.

and he did. he nuzzles to her hair before he moves to her cheek this time.

"cutie pie."

"y...ours?" she says shyly, scrunching up her nose.

"mine." he says lowly as he places a soft kiss on her forehead.

and this is the end finally for play ugly. thank you for reading this story and thank you for voting!!