002.

"wake the duck up, jung chaeyeon. you had me seen until this morning. where are you???"
"hello? earth to chaeyeon, answer me, ugly."

"chill your ass. uh. i just woke up, what do you expect, red head?" she rolls her eyes as she read the message from him.

"i knew it. what time did you sleep last night again? i told you to sleep early, m'lady."

"god, im youngmin. you are such a tsundere. one time you're calling me as ugly, another time i'm suddenly your lady. make up your mind lol. and i sleep at 12AM last night cannot you see my last seen?"

"your last seen might says at 12AM but who knows you are still awake until late at 5. tch. also, i'm trying to be nice here m'lady. shut up."

she giggles to herself as she can actually heard him sighing while rolling his eyes at her.
"you are so gross. i pitty your future girlfriend honestly. what a shame that such a cute face belongs to such an idiotic shithead." she snorted this time.

"oh wow. you actually acknowledge my cute face. o. and yeah, pity yourself then, girlie. 😜" he shakes his head lightly as he stiffled a small laugh.

"um but why tf should i pity myself?? lol. and shut up, you annoying asshole. let me live for once." she groans.

"well missy can't you read or what? tch. doofus." he clicked his tongue before he continues replying to her. "ya ok this time i'm going to let you live with me so no worries. 😳"

"JFC IM YOUNGMIN." she curls her fist under the table, feeling annoyed with him. "i rather live alone in this world than living with you, ugly."

"lol says the one who constantly mention me on twitter everytime when i m-i-a-e-d."

"shut the fucc up!" she presses the send button angrily.

"alright girlie, i made you mad huh. bet you look cute right now. such a waste that i'm not there to witnessing it."

you has been blocked by m'lady