022.

she opens the letter slowly, curious of what has been writing inside of it.

"to m'lady, jung chaeyeon." she starts to cringe but proceeds to read it afterwards.

"i'm sorry for disappearing, making you worried of me. are you still mad at me, m'lady? i hope you aren't. have i told you how beautiful you're? not yet? so here, i'm telling you."

"you're so precious to me. and i'm glad that like finally, i'm able to tell you about my undying love towards you."

cheesy. she thought.

"it's crazy, honestly. that time when you were not around. i thought i'm going to lose you. bcs hell. that's my biggest fear. of losing you, my frenemy."

frenemy huh. she says upon reading the sentence.

"i can't believe how blind i am. like, how can i just realised my feeling for you now? dumb, ain't i?"

she nods her head, reading the word 'dumb'. "indeed you are."

"i like our 3AM talks. our 3PM talks and i would like to do that with you everyday just like we always do."

"jung chaeyeon, hey. i like you a lot, y'know. i honestly can't write a cringe-worthy or cheesy letter, but here i am, trying for you."

she stiffled a small chuckle as she continues.

"i like you as a frenemy. i like it when you being feisty around me. i like it when you were mad. i like everything about you."

a blush creep onto her face upon reading that, her heart beats incredibly fast this time.

"i like you, jung chaeyeon. i like you a lot. and i would like to keep you to myself for a long time."

she taps the message icon, typing a message to him.

"i like you a lot too, im youngmin. please keep me with you forever."

a/n: so that's the ending. hhh. i'm sorry for the bad ending but yeah! cries. i'll try to post some extra chaps later on. thank you for reading play ugly!! ❤