007.

📩 m'lady just sent you a message.

"shithead what are you doing?"

"thinking of you."

"jfc, im youngmin. can't we at least have a normal conversation for once?"

"okay, alright. how's your day going, sweetpie?"

she cringes so hard while she reads the word "sweetpie" on her phone screen.

"gross. but my day is going...okay. nothing special happen though."

"hm. alright."

"what with the short replies? are you okay, im youngmin?"

"yeah, i'm okay. it's just me having a war flashback."

she knits her brows in concern at her phone, before replying to him.

"oh. you sure you okay? wanna talk, headass? or did you just miss er. y'know who."

he clicked his tongue upon reading the text.

"nah, i'm fine. and yeah, i might be or not actually miss her."

"um. alright. don't think too much...and you can just uh, say hi to her, y'know. as a friend, maybe?" she laughs awkwardly while replying.

"i wish i have the courage to text her though. moving on. thanks a lot, m'lady."

"yeah, sure."

she tosses her phone on her bed as she takes a deep breath, having a mixed feeling.

"well, it's hard to forget your first love, i guess?"

s

he might be in love with him. but being a jung chaeyeon she is, she doesn't have any courage to tell him. she once wanted to confess her feeling to him on the new year, but she is scared what if he doesn't have the same feeling like she do? and the worst, what if it's the end of their friendship? she is actually really scared of losing him. he might be a jerk, who always annoyed her, but he is always there for her everytime when she is about to give up, when she needs someone to talk to. so she decided to keep her feeling to herself. maybe it hurts, but the best for the both of them. honestly their friends always shipping these two, saying that they actually likes each other but to oblivious to see the truth. but chaeyeon herself doesn't even think it could be possible. because she knows, the only one that he loves is na jiyeon, his ex-girlfriend that he loved three years ago. though sometimes youngmin always joked around, calling her with those cringe-worthy nicknames, she might actually likes it. and sometimes she wondered if youngmin likes her too, but the low self-esteem jung chaeyeon always trying to deny it. it just her who is into him since three years ago, but she will never know what is his feeling towards her.

a/n: this is so ugly im gomen and i legit just edit the chapter....bcs just bcs. ok but again, thank you for reading yo!