010.

she pants heavily while putting her hands on her knees. "oh heck, i'm sorry. did you wait for too long?"

he glances at his watch before giving a sharp stare at her. "nah, i'm cool. i literally waited for you for twenty-five minutes."

"i'm sorry?" she shrugs her shoulder innocently. "i meant. psh. i once waited for you for an hour though, but did i even complaining?"

"you did though, that time." he jokingly snort at her.

"oh crap, you remember." she stiffled a laugh. "alright boo, sorry again. anyways, where are we going to?" she raises her brows as she shoots him the question.

"well, uh. i don't know?" he rubs the back of his nape while he smiles sheepishly.

"dear god, im youngmin. you didn't just ask me out without knowing the destination that we're going to go though?" she shakes her head, disbelieve.

"then, m'lady you decide, pls."

"well if you let me decide, i think i want to go home now. it's better than spending my time here with you though." she rolls her eyes teasingly as she fishes out her phone.

"oh wow, m'lady. my heart just shattered into the pieces now. how could you say that to me, the fragile guy." he frowns playfully as he clutches his chest.

"geez. you're so dramatic. and also, you calling me with m'lady personally is waaaay grosser than you texting me with that." she shudders at the thought.

he chuckles slightly and she just loves to see him laughing, honestly. he looks cute. she thought.

"alright, jung chaeyeon. i'm gomen." he puts his hands around her shoulder as he pulls her closer.

"uh alright but what are you tryna do here." she flicks him on the forehead before she walks ahead, leaving him behind.

"jung chaeyeoooon." he trails from the back, before walking side by side with her.

"oh well, i guess we are going to tour seoul today, is it?"

he laughs at the sarcasm that she just said.

"sure. as long as you are going to tour seoul with me then i'm good."