021.

"im youngmin, you gotta stop playing around, you fool." she says loudly as he uncovers her eyes.

"boo! you ain't fun, jung chaeyeon." he snorts at her, before taking a seat beside.

"i'm fun. but not when with you, ugly." she rolls her eyes playfully.

"have i told you how hot you're when you rolled your eyes?" he smiles widely at her.

"stop with that smile! and yea, you told me before. uh."

"what a cutie." he reaches out his hands as his right hand pinching her cheek.

"im youngmin what the hell?" she frowns at him as she rubs her cheek.

"can't help it, missy. you're too cute for me."

a blush creep on her face, she honestly done with youngmin and his compliments.

"alright, mister. we get it that you found me cute. but that doesn't mean i'm going to forgive you bcs you literally just disappeared for a week?" she huffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

he takes a deep breath before continue.

"jung chaeyeon, do you know how cute you're? my heart literally just beats so fast upon seeing you like this. you're adorable." he says as he tries to hold himself from pinching her cheek again.

"fine, fine. you're getting cheesier day by day, im youngmin. i swear."

"i'm planning to be cheesy with you only, anyways."

and heck, she did blushed. so red that even her ears feel hot all of the sudden. earning a laugh from youngmin.

"stop laughing!? you suck." she says as she buries her face on her palms.

he stiffled a small laugh as he fishes out something from his pocket, earning a question look from her.

"here." he places the letter on her palm.

"read it once you're back home, okay."

"okay?"

"okay."

a/n: sit back and relax bcs there's one more chapter up!