Treasure

I felt the tears slowly stream down my face and land on Cue’s hand. They weren’t tears of sorrow, neither tears of joy. They were more tears of emotion, just straight up emotion. I knew Jack loved me, I just never realized how much. That’s why he was so torn earlier. A girl he fell for and knew years ago nearly died tonight, and she didn’t understand how important she was to him.
            “Elsa?” Cue called. I wiped the tears from my eyes and sniffed my nose.
            “I’m sorry.” I choked.
            “Don’t worry about it. There’s still more I have to explain, but that can wait-“
            “No. Just tell me.” I stuttered.
            “I don’t know if you’re in any condition to-“
            “Cue.” I looked up at her. “I just need a minute to calm down.”
            “I didn’t mean to make you cry.” She apologized.
            “IT’s fine. These are happy tears.” I smiled.
            “Really? Cause you made it seem like someone just died.” Cue joked.
            “I’m just a bad crier.”
            “Don’t worry. I am too.” Cue smiled as she gave me time to relax.
            “Okay.” I sighed. “Continue.”
            “Honestly Elsa, that’s the main reason I’ve been doing things that make you mad. Jack… he’s like my brother. We’ve been lonely for too long, and I’ll do retty much anything to make sure he doesn’t feel that way again; Because Elsa, I don’t want to see him like that ever again.” Cue finished.
            “If you don’t want him to  be alone, why don’t you be with him?” I asked.
            “I thought I told you before. We didn’t work out. We were only together for, I don’t know, a week and we both saw that it was just wrong.” Cue clarified. “He’s only had a week, maybe even less with you and I can already feel how right you two are for each other. That doesn’t happen very often.”
            “I know…” I whispered. I stayed quiet for a bit until Cue offered something I didn’t expect.
            “Is there anything else you want to know?” she asked. I straightened my back and cleared my throat. There were many questions I had for her. One was why the hell she was so considerate of other before herself? But there was one question I pretty much promised Jack I would ask.
            “Back then, at the battle. You shot me with an arrow… why? And how? Pitch took your immortality.” I asked as I started to prepare her bandages.
            “I didn’t just shoot you. I shot Jack too.” Cue clarified.
            “Raises more questions than answers.” I said as I started to take her bandages off on her abdomen. Her flesh wasn’t like bad burns anymore. There were lots of red and pink scratches that would surely leave scars.
            “Right.” Cue began. “Well I thought the answer would be obvious.”
            “Explain it anyway.” I snapped.
            “Fine… My arrows don’t just give love. They can give bursts of emotion.” Cue started. “You really think in that moment of time you could’ve created that attack?” No. the fear would’ve got to me and my attack would’ve failed.
            “And Jack?”
            “Him too. I’m not sure how his powers work. I shot him in case it could’ve helped.” She said.
            “Which it did.” I added. “Can you teach me how to do that without your help?”
            “That’s up to you- OW!” she said as I tightened the bandage. “”It’s still tender there.”
            “Sorry.” I apologized as I finished up. “So I have to do it myself?”
            “Technically… yes. It is you emotion, but maybe I could help you.” She said. I nodded.
            “Okay. I think we’re done here.” I said getting up. “Get some sleep. We’ll talk about it tomorrow.”
            “I should be saying that to you.” Cue giggled as she slid down onto her back. “It’s almost 3 AM.” I looked outside to see it was still pitch black outside. Now that she mentioned it, I started to feel my eyelids get heavy.
            “Yeah, I probably should.” I giggled as I rubbed my eyes. “Good night Cue.”
            “Good night Elsa.” She yawned as I shut her door. I leaned my back on the door and took a minute to let what I just heard sink in. Jack Frost… always there even though he didn’t really know me. Cue cares for Jack so much she would do anything to make sure we’re both happy. All this time, I felt alone and unloved. Now I have these amazing people who have been protecting me from the start. I sunk down to the floor and put my face in my hands allowing the tears to slip from my eyes. Why didn’t I see Jack back then? Why couldn’t I see and understand how much he loves me until now?
            “Elsa!!” his beautiful voice called out as he ran to my side. “Are you okay?!” I shook my head as a smile began to stretch on my face.
            “I’m gonna kill Cue. What did she do?” he panicked.
            “No Jack. She didn’t say anything bad.” I chuckled as I dropped my hands so he could see my expression.
            “Then why are you crying? You scared the hell out of me.” He sighed as he pulled me into an embrace. I held him tight against me.
            “I don’t know why I’m crying.” I admitted. “I just know that I love you Jack. So much.” I broke the embrace so I could see his face.
            “Elsa, what are you…?” Jack trailed off as he wiped my tears away.
            “I don’t know how to explain it. I feel the need to make you happy even if it will hurt me. I feel my heart race every time I see you and that it would explode every time we kiss. I can’t think straight every time you’re with me, and I get butterflies in my stomach when you hold me. I know I sound crazy and insane, but I guess that’s what happens when you fall in love. I don’t know if you’ll understand how I feel, but I feel like I found something I lost a long time ago; something that’s valuable to me… you’re my treasure…” I poured out. The next moments were silent, but only because he leaned in to kiss me. Jack held me on my hip and shoulder while my arms wrapped around his neck. This kiss wasn’t like before. This one just burst with love. I felt my heart reach out to him as our lips moved in sync. I never wanted him to let me go. I didn’t want to leave him for anything. We broke apart so he could look at me. I didn’t realize that a few tears escaped from his eyes too.
            “Jack, I’m-“ he cut me off by a peck on the lips.
            “I love you.” He released his emotion. “I really love you Elsa.” He started kissing different areas of my face after he kissed away my tears.
            “I’ve never felt this feeling before, and I’ve never been loved. It's a nice feeling, and i only feel it with you... You are my treasure.” He whispered as he leaned his head in the crook of my neck. That broke my heart. For years he was alone, until he finally became a guardian and met me. How many years has he had nobody be his side except Cue, but even that time was occasional. I decided what to do, here in this moment, I vow that he would never feel that way again. He will no longer be alone, we would be alone together.

Hey guys!!!! I know it's been a few days, and the chapters are getting shorter and i'm sorry for that. I just had a test on Thursday that i had to pass so i could graduate highschool... And by 'pass' i mean get 75% or higher. Although it was super easy, i'm still terrified to get my results. Shout out and dedication for this chapter goes to Linda! She made an awesome Jelsa video.... and by awesome i mean i fangirled for a few minutes before i watched it a few more times. Check it out with this link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=khpOWDKcA...   Yeah. I plan on posting again soon, and hopefully the chapters will get longer.  Tell me how i did please! I Luv you all!!! Happy reading ;)