Preview?..... Why yes is it ;)

I've mentioned that I was going to give you a preview.... well here it is. It's the first little bit of the Prologue... like it's crazy short so we don't reveal anything... sooo yeah you'll have to wait until Christmas for the rest. ENJOY!! Tell us what you think. Happy Reading ;)

***************

        This can’t be it. The prince of the Southern Isles thought as he stood in front of the little cabin in the woods. He had heard many stories about the things that took place behind that door, and not one of them was peaceful. He knew that what he was about to do could have major consequences, but his vengeance was too strong to ignore. The night was quiet and the soft breeze shook the trees, keeping him calm before he knocked on that door. He wanted- no… He needed to do this.

        He took a deep breath and knocked on the cold wood. At first he heard nothing from the inside, but then the door creaked open just enough for someone to peek out.

        “Young man.” a woman’s voice said sternly as the door opened wider. A middle aged woman stood before him, her amber eyes bore into him as if they were looking into his soul and suddenly he was afraid of what would happen next.