24.

THIS IS ONLY ABOUT 900 WORDS, OKAY. I NEEDED TO WRITE THIS IN SOMEWHERE.

-

FRIDAY //

Lance avoided Keith.

He stopped calling and texting all together, of course it had only been a few days so Keith tried to think nothing of it. Every partner did need their space once in awhile and Keith began to wonder if Lance had family troubles once again, and maybe that he wanted to cut everyone off.

But no.

Lance still spoke to everyone but him, that only made Keith feel worse about himself and he really couldn't bring himself to mention it to anyone else. Hell, he couldn't even bring himself to confront Lance. He was always a bit sensitive when it came to arguments during a relationship. Keith sighed to himself as he sat alone in art class, Hunk was absent today so he really didn't really have anyone else to speak to. He also didn't make no effort in making any other friends during his time at this shitty school.

Honestly, Keith just really missed speaking to Lance.

He had already come to terms with the fact that he might love him, why couldn't Lance just do the same?

Lance decided to ditch his class, he sat in the empty hallway staring at the other lockers in front of him. He didn't want to sound problematic but he missed Keith, probably a lot more than he thought he would. He had been fighting with himself the past few days. He didn't know if his feelings were genuine at the moment but he did know that he wanted to call off the dare, the guilt was too much for him to handle. His finger lingered over Micheal's contact before he decided to text him:

Hey Micheal, we need to talk. Meet me behind the school before lunch.

There was a moment or two before the ". . ." appeared which indicated that Micheal was typing.

ok. what do you want?

i'd rather talk this out in person, meet me before I come look for you myself. thanks.

Lance left the conversation at that, quickly grabbing his bag before heading to the exit of the school. Of course, there was security and other teachers he had to dodge but he managed to make it within three minutes. Micheal was already smoking a cigarette, jesus fuck what is it with everyone smoking cigarettes? Why couldn't they just be like Hunk and Pidge and smoke weed in the teacher's lounge every friday afternoon?

"What do you want, Lance? I gave you your money already." Micheal was already irritated as the cuban boy stood in front of him, "That's the thing- I want to call this off, Micheal. I can't do it anymore."

"What do you mean? I paid you good money." Micheal snapped, pushing his finger into Lance's chest. Lance swatted his hand away, "I said I can't do it, I never spent any of your money so I'll give it all back. Keith is a fucking human being with emotions too. The guilt is too much-"

"Are you saying you actually care about the little shit now?" Micheal raised his brow, and Lance shook his head, "Of course not! I just don't want the money anymore. I want to dump Keith and move on."

Lance was lying to Micheal's face. Although, there was some truth about wanting to quit this 'relationship', he wouldn't let go of Keith that easy. He wanted a real relationship with the boy, not one based off of cash and lies. It took him a few days to realize that, which only made him feel more worse cause he avoided Keith for the time being. Micheal rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'll get someone else to do it. You were doing me a huge favor though."

"What kind of 'favor'?" Lance asked, crossing his arms. Micheal shrugged nonchalantly, "You are helping me get back at him for cheating on me."

Lance would be lying if he said he didn't feel like his heart drop a little bit.

He had so many questions.

Keith and Micheal were a thing? How long? When? Why did Keith cheat? Why did Micheal want revenge so bad?

"Y-You and Keith were a thing?" Lance was at loss for words, he watched the ginger boy nod his head, "Yeah, two years. I did everything for him and he went and cheated on me- that little skank."

"Leave the name calling out of this, but er- when did you guys break up?"

"Don't remember- maybe febuary? It was a bit after our two year mark, I heard he slept around for a bit afterwards. He doesn't take that long to move on, you know. I'm just warning you now," Micheal patted Lance on his shoulder, "I gotta go, keep that in mind since you're the one that wants to call this off."

Lance watched the male disappear before he was left alone, surely there had to be more to this. Keith didn't seem like the type to cheat- let alone sleep around with just anyone. Lance pushed back his hair before sighing to himself, he only had one thought on his mind.

God, what did I get myself into?

-

what do you think is going to happen now? ((: