07.

A few days had passed since the party, Keith felt as if he were still suffering from a hangover as he continued to ditch school just to stay home with Ruby and watch netflix as if his problems didn't exist, it ended up with Shiro getting pissed at him and his mother cussing him out because his junior meant a lot to the woman, mostly because it was the time where he could start applying for more scholarships and earn the credits he needed to in order to graduate next year.

"Motherfucker!" He yelled as Ruby's cat food fell onto the floor with a loud crash, all of it's contents flooding onto the kitchen floor. Ruby watched the entire thing flow as she sat on the counter before jumping off to eat whatever she could before Keith could clean it up. Keith was trying to push her away, "Ruby! No, stop! You already ate today."

Ruby stopped and looked at him with a glare, kinda like the "shut up before I claw your eyes out." look before going back to eating. Keith backed off as he stared at the cat with a glare, "Spoiled brat."

He finished cleaning up the cat food, shoving it back into the cabinet as he sighed to himself. The least he could do was clean the house since he's been out almost all week, not bothering to reply to any of Hunk, Pidge, Allura, or Lance's messages. Lance was the most irritating out of all of them, he'd send stuff like memes and him doing his double chins then get mad when he was left on read. Keith was ready to block him on snapchat if he was being quite honest, but somehow he couldn't bring himself to do it. Keith was a bit lost after he had done the dishes, he actually missed going to school even if he only did go one day out of the week and ended up getting suspended that same day.

"Where the fuck is he?" Lance slammed his fist on the lunch table as Hunk and Allura looked at him with confused expressions. He sighed, "Keith."

"Oh?" Allura nodded her head, her fork stabbing into her salad, "Why? I thought you didn't like him..?"

"It's different now! We talked at the party and we actually got along- er, kinda but yeah!" Lance sunk down in his chair as he stared at the table with a guilty expression. He still hated Keith very much and he wanted to think different of the guy with the mullet, maybe this whole dare thing Micheal brought up to him would bring them closer. Here's another problem though: Keith is Shiro's younger brother. What is Shiro to Lance? His best friend. Lance felt like shit even more when he saw the male sit down with his tray, kissing Allura's temple as he flashed him a smile.

This was a bad idea, maybe. The only upside was the money that was brought into it. He could use that to support his siblings in getting them what they need and help his mama pay the bills. Lance sighed as he watched the three friends eat, he was quite hungry himself but he couldn't bring himself to get something to munch on. Shiro rubbed his temple, "Keith has been ditching so much lately, I'm afraid he won't pass his junior year."

"He will, don't worry. He'd probably appreciate someone to fill him in on his classes." Allura had a smug look on her face, her eyes darting to cuban male across from her as she put emphasis on someone. Lance facepalmed as he looked away from the couple, trying to lock his eyes on anyone but the girl who was trying to set him up at the moment. Hunk agreed, "That's a good idea! I bet Lance would be happy to do it."

"Why me?" Lance shot his head to the male, his eyes narrowing. Shiro laughed, "Oh noooo, I don't want Lance and him hanging alone."

"Why not?" Hunk perked up, his eyes looking to the male in the black letterman jacket.

"They could fight again." Shiro said, his eyes going back to his tray. Lance's mind was elsewhere, he thought Shiro thought of them like that just because they were both bisexual but he was sure not even Shiro knew his own brother's sexuality. Lance laughed awkwardly, "Right. This bruise isn't going anywhere any time soon."