09.

"Lance, are you even going to bother to bring any of your friends over?" His mother asked as she pushed open his room door, it was an early monday morning and the sun was already high up in the sky, lighting up almost everything in his room except for the small corner where his mattress resided. God, how Lance wished he could catch a break for at least having an ugly brace on his foot but nope, not in the McClain household because there was always something to be dealt with. Sophiá pushed back her messy brownish locks that were slowly fading into a grey as she waited for a response from her son who was trying his best to stay asleep. She sighed, "Mijo-"

"Qué?" He sat up, his eyelids felt as if they were stuck together as he struggled to open them, either he slept too good or his little brother's tried to glue his eyes shut again but failed. His mother shook her head, "Get up. It's time you do some walking around."

"Why?" Lance whined, pulling his covers over his head as he slowly turned over to face the other way. His mother shut the door after that, either she had something else to do or she didn't feel like arguing with her oldest son but either way, Lance was pleased to have dosed off for another few hours. When he awoke, he screamed as he saw one of the two twin sister's emerge from his closet with one of his old halloween masks on (probably from like middle school), and it was enough to make him shit himself and start flailing his arms in the air like a mad man, his siblings could be such dicks sometimes.

Anya was giggling and Ayla facepalmed as she watched her sister pull the mask off her head, "Now he definitely won't take us, y-you stupid head!"

"You're a stupid head, stupid head! It's not my fault Lance is a scaredy cat."

"I'm not a 'scaredy cat'." Lance intervened, his glared shooting from one sister to the other. Anya shrugged, "Your screams say otherwise, you sound like a girl!"

You would think most five (soon to be six) year olds would be cute and sweet, especially if they were twins but it's a whole 'nother story when those girls are your siblings, poor Lance, this is what he had to deal with on a daily basis. Lance crossed his arms, "So where do I have to take you two?"

"I wanna buy flowers for mama." Ayla whispered, a hand cupping over her mouth as she bent forward. Anya nodded her head, "Yes! I wanna buy a stabby plant for daddy."

"You mean a cactus, right?" Lance raised his brow, Anya seemed unsure at first but she nodded her head anyways as they stood before their brother who was sitting with one leg out, while the other was bent inward. Lance thought about it, he could be a dick and say no or he could be the world's best brother and either of them would be fine with him. Although, it'd be nice to get some new plants for the house though, they were just so cool and fun to have even though there was literally nothing you could do with them.

"Alright, get on your shoes and meet me outside." Lance said, getting off the floor as he bit his lip in pain, geez he needed to get a bed soon.

Unlike Lance, Keith wasn't a very happy camper as he laid on the floor of Planet Fitness watching his brother and Allura work out together. He was forced out of bed for this at 10 in the morning? Who the fuck wakes up that early during spring break first of all? Second, why the fuck did Shiro lie to him? All Keith wanted to do was get Panda Express and head back home to watch Supernatural but nope, he was stuck here watching people sweat and almost die from lack of oxygen. The entire place stunk like the boy's locker room and he hated it.

"Go run or something!" Shiro said as he dropped back to the ground from doing his pullups. Keith shook his head as he got off the ground, "No. I wanna go home, I'm hungry."

"You won't be if you work out, Keiiith." Shiro nudged him with a smirk on his face as he directed his eyes to a group of girls who were already staring at the two. Keith facepalmed, "God no, I'm starting to think I'm too gay for this shit."