Chapter 3: Savior

Magsimula sa umpisa

Again, fangirls and fanboys prepare yourselves. Again, this guy can make anyone flustered.

I saw Min Yoongi have the most soft smile on his face. I choked right then and there.

"Yah, you ok Yoonhae?" I nodded and hid my pink cheeks.

"Oh my- my heartu," J-Hope and the others were watching. Suga glared darts at them. As my cheeks turned pink.

"Aishh! Shut up!" We both said in sync. The rest of the members chuckled and we headed towards their main hang out room.

"Hoi, Yoonhae," I turned my head towards the whispering Yoongi. "You're pretty decent at playing the piano."

"Decent?" I raised my eyebrow as he sighed.

"Fine let me rephrase that, 'you're pretty good at playing the piano'. There happy?" He playfully nudged me.

"Happy." I nudged him back and smiled at him, making him a bit taken back. We finally entered a cozy room.

"We all bid in to make this room into an actual hangout," Rapmon explained as I nodded and looked around the room in awe.

The room had 2 couches around a coffee table. They had a tv and a few gaming consoles along with some games. They had a mini fridge for drinks and a microwave to heat some stuff.

"Cozy isn't it?" V said and smiled as I nodded in response.

"Very cozy," I ruffled his hair and laughed as he ruffled mine.

"Why are you guys goofing around?" Yoongi said looking at us.

"Ah, sorry, grumpy pants," I responded as he rolled his eyes.

"Relax," J-Hope said putting his arm around my shoulders. "We're your friends after all."

"Yea I mean it's not like we're gonna lit someone on fire and run. No not today cause today is a spring day," Jin said and looked around at the other members making them cringe as he did his windshield wiper laugh.

"If you didn't get it, it's just a reference to our songs, noona. Sorry but our oldest has the worst jokes," Jungkook apologized as I chuckled.

"Anyways," Yoongi started as he slowly took away J-Hope's arm from my shoulders. "You guys don't be too noisy."

"Why are you such a party pooper, Yoongi Oppa?" I asked in a cute voice. He ruffled his hair.

"Damn you and your aegyo," he sighed as I laughed.

"Aishh love birds," the rest of the members said in sync as I glared at them and Yoongi cracked his knuckles.

"Yah! They're both scary!" Jimin whined.

~•~•~•~•

It was PE and I just finished doing warm ups and the boys were about to do a basketball practice.

I was heading to the bathroom. I walked into and rinsed my face. 'Yah, I have eye bags' I stretched and left the bathroom and right when I took the first step outside I ran into someone.