Chapter 3: Savior

(A/N: IVE NOTICED THAT THEY CANT BE IN THE SAME HOME ROOM BUT YA KNOW JUST DEAL WITH IT! XD)

_YOONHAE'S POV_

I walked into my home room to be greeted by BTS. I smiled and waved.

"Good morning Yoonhae!" They said in sync but of course Yoongi said nothing and was just looking at me.

"Good morning kids!" I said then looked at Yoongi. "See something ya like?"

"Tch!" He looked away as the rest of the members laughed and I smiled and sat next to him.

During class they kept on whispering which sounded more like arguing. I looked over at them confused.

"Aishh! Fine just shut up!" Yoongi said to them as he looked over at me. "Yah, Yoonhae do you wanna hang out with me and the others for now on?"

I blinked then smiled. "Sure, mint head!" He glared at me as I laughed.

For the rest of the class I whispered to the members of BTS, not paying one bit of attention to the teacher. But I did have my attention to the girls that were glaring bullets at me.

The bell rang then I followed BTS to the 5th floor. The floor empty, quiet and abandoned.

"Woah what is this place?" I asked them.

"This is the old expressing arts floor but the school moved it to the 1st floor so now we use this as our hang out place," Jin explained and gave me a gummy smile.

I smiled back and nodded. They started to walk. We pasted by different rooms. There was a quire room, dance room, band room, a room with painting supplies, then a room with a piano. I stopped.

The members kept on walking, not noticing I've stopped. I slowly and quietly opened the door to the room, making sure the members didn't see me.

I walked to the piano and sat down. My fingers traced out the keys. One thing lead to another and I was playing another random melody and singing some random lyrics, lost in my thoughts.

_YOONGI'S POV_

Right when we were about to enter our main hang out room, I noticed Yoonhae wasn't with us.

"Uh, where's Yoonhae?" I asked the others as they looked around and noticed Yoonhae wasn't here.

"I thought she was with you-"

We all became silent once we heard a voice and a melody on the piano.

"Is that-" I interrupted V and Rapmon.

"Yoonhae." I started to follow the sound. The other members followed me. We stopped right in front of the piano room and looked in. There she was, singing and playing the piano with her eyes closed.

"Woah, Yoonhae is fantastic," Jimin whispered.

All of a sudden my body started to move on it's own. 'Uh what do you think you're doing.'

My body replied to me by walking towards Yoonhae. 'No don't you dare do this body!'

Then it did it, it sat next to Yoonhae and started to play along with her. 'AISHH!'

She opened her eyes a bit startled and looked at me. She smiled and kept on playing.

'Oof it fees like my tummy is doing flips' I kept on playing and a stupid ass smile crept on my face as I closed my eyes.

_YOONHAE'S POV_

I opened my eyes and saw an image that made me have complete butterflies in my stomach.