"I-it wasn't suppose to happen like this" Catherine cries and i walk over to her.

"How was it suppose to happen?" i look her right in her eyes with a straight face.

"S-she w-was sup-pose to f-fall in l-love with Alex" she stutters as she cries.

"Oh really?" I growl and point my gun at her head.

"Catherine!" Alex screams.

"Shut up you british fuck" Brandon rolls his eyes.

"Elena liked his british accent" Catherine looks at Alex.

"Why the fuck do you keep talking? You're poking the big bear Catherine" Justin looks at Catherine as he points to me.

"S-she just fell in love with a... english killer..." Catherine shivers.

"Fucks sake do you wanna die?" i put my gun closer to her head.

"N-no!!" she shouts.

"Too bad" I pull the trigger at shoot her in the head then point it at Alex then knock him dead too. I take off my shirt due to heat and blood all over it.

"Damn Lock" Aaron looks at me.

"Lock William Archer!" I say someone say and i turn to see my old step brother.

"Danny..." i walk up to him. He was honestly a really good step brother, he's not my step brother anymore... oh well.

"Come here" he walks me to the side and stands in front of me.

"Fuck do you want" i stand tall and growl. I know i don't have a right to talk to him like that since you know, i killed his dad. Danny was pretty much my safe place when i needed someone.

"Don't talk to me like that. What got into you?" he says soft.

"You're not mad at me?" i tilt my head in confusion.

"Lock" he sighs "I'm disappointed of what you've become today. A killer? Escaped prisoner? Hell you even tortured Elena Mitchell!" he says raising his voice a bit.

"That's where you're wrong!" i snap and push him away from me "i didn't lay a fucking finger on her!"

"Fuck Lock!! She even said it! Apparently you did too!!" he says trying to gain his balance.

"Because i told her too" i say sternly.

"Pst, so you did pressure her" he shakes his head.

"TELL ME I HURT HER AGAIN AND I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" I growl as i walk towards him

"God damnit, BECAUSE YOU DID LOCK!" he shouts.

"No. I didn't" I lean back "I didn't. It was our plan. I love her" i lower my voice.

"What?" he walks back up to me.

"She's my girlfriend Dan... she's..." i sigh "she was found with me then her friends back there told the police"

"The ones you just killed?" he lowers his voice too.

"Yes. They took the woman i love away from me" i avoid eye contact.

"And now you're here to rescue her?" he says now in front of me.

"Yea, she's telling her bitch of an aunt she's moving so she can come back to the guys and i" i look down.

"Lock" Danny says and i look up at him "You're so dangerous for her. So dangerous and bad. You may love her Lock, but she can't live with you and your guys as criminals. Let her go Lock" he puts his hand on my shoulder.

 Let her go Lock" he puts his hand on my shoulder

"N-" i get cut off.

"You both are extremely young for this. You can't risk her living in your environment, hell even this whole kidnapped thing can ruin her. I'm sorry for saying this, but Lock you falling in love with her was a mistake" he sighs.

"S.." i stop myself. "I'm not leaving her. Stop getting in my head!" i shout as i throw him away from me.

"Lock listen to yourself!! She's in danger with you!" he stands back up. "You're being so selfish for keeping this girl whose life you're risking!"

"I'd never put her in harms way" i scoff and walk to the guys.

"What's wrong?!" they run up to me.

"Let's go" i say as i sit in the drivers seat.

"Let her go" his words creep in my mind. Butterfly is old enough to know what she wants. She would've told me if she ever wanted to leave.

Right?