"Dylan, I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry for the way I treated you when you were born. This family isn't complete if you're not in it. Please, give us a chance to make it up to you. How are we supposed to prove ourselves if you don't give us a chance?" Edward asks, slowly walking towards me. "You can't hold a grudge forever."

'Watch me.' I think, knowing he can read my thoughts.

With that, I jump off the cliff and drop into the water below.

KLAUS POV

The next morning, I go into Dylan's room and open it to see no one in there. I head downstairs thinking that maybe she's eating breakfast. When I see no one but Elijah at the table, my mind races.

"Have you seen Dylan?" I ask.

"No, I thought she was still sleeping," he replies, panic starting to set in. "Maybe she's with Damon?"

"What about Damon..?" Damon asks, walking into the kitchen.

"Where's Dylan?"

"I think she's still in bed."

"No, I just checked," I state anger filling my body.

"Then, I have no idea where she is."

Just then Kol then came down the stairs.

"Hey guys, there's a weird smell in Dylan's room," he says, sitting down beside Elijah.

"What?!" I yelled, running up the stairs. I go straight into Dylan's room and indeed there is a smell. Someone has been in this room and probably has taken her.

But who would take her?!

The Cullens.

But how did they find us?

We have to go after them.

"The Cullens have taken her!" I yelled, running down the stairs.

"Let's go," Elijah stated, getting up from the chair.

My body easily changed into my wolf form and I took off, following the smell of Dylan. Everyone else followed me using the car parked outside the house.

 (lol I was gonna end it here, but I think you guys deserve more than that 💯)

DYLAN POV

I finally reach a piece of land and sigh. My fur is soaking wet and my body is shivering. My fur mostly protects my body from the cold, but it still sends chills.

I lay there for a second weighing my options. What should I do now? I don't have a phone on me and Klaus is probably far away from me.

Wait, isn't Klaus connected to me via mind thoughts? Oh yeah. Duh. I'm stupid.

Dylan: Klaus are you there? Are you in your wolf form?

Klaus: Dylan?! Sweetheart, where are you?

Dylan: I have no idea. The Cullens have houses all over the country. All I know is that they're the ones who took me and wanted to see if they could sway me into living with them without your presence.

Klaus: I'm on my way. Can you see if there's any signs that say where you are?

I look around and begin walking around until I find a road. There's a sign saying welcome to Maine.

Dylan: I'm in the state of Maine

Klaus: Alright. I'm on my way. I should be there soon.

Dylan: okay.

I see a bench and change back into my human form. I see that I still got clothes on. I thank the heavens and sit down on the bench, waiting for Klaus.
• • •

Eventually I hear someone come up to me. I look and see Klaus in his human form.

I run over to him and he picks me up in his arms. He holds me close and spins me around in circles.

"I was so worried about you," Klaus says, kissing my cheek. "I'm so happy you're okay."

"Me too," I reply.

He sets me back down on my feet and kisses my head.

"The others won't be here for a while. Come, let's go get something to eat," he smirks.

"You mean someone, right?" I laugh.

"Right."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hey guys! The second book! What do you think?

Guys, if you have any ideas let me know. I'm interested to hear what you guys think should happen. Should we give the Cullens a chance or should we have Klaus end them all?

Should the Volturi step in? What do you think?

Hey, crazy idea. What if I made this into a Klaus love story or should I continue it to be just a father / daughter love?

Thank you

- Savannah