Chapter Seven » SMUT «

Mulai dari awal

Rubis was a deep red colored planet that seemed to almost, glow. It had tall and distinctive skyscrapers and cities on the right side, but caves and forests on the left. It was quite equally balanced. The planet had creatures quite similar to humans, actually. All of them were really tall, with pink hair as their defining feature. They also had four arms and a long tail around the back. Lance thought the Rubians were pretty cool, and Keith was quite impressed as well. It's too bad they didn't have time to see sights or explore leisurely.

Landing Blue securely and secretly, the two males got off and went to the left, where all the caves and trees were, and where the excitement wasn't. They had to explore cave after cave, and do it while daylight was still burning. "Let's go in this one first!"

Lance was like a small child, somewhat fun to be with, not easily pleased, and he talked a lot. 

"Sure, whatever floats your boat," the other replied, thinking all the caves looked the same. Boy, was he in for a treat.

~~~ HERE IS THE SMUT MY CHILDREN ~~~

Following the taller male into the cave, the latter was surprised when Lance stopped a few steps in. Turning around, he grasped Keith's shoulders and grinded him against the wall, kissing him sloppily and ignoring Keith's pleas.

He hoisted the smaller male's legs over his shoulders and rushed to take off both of their shirts, finding it really hard to resist himself. Squatting down, Lance decided to leave Keith's shirt over the boy's shoulders and have him use it as a gag.

Turning the latter over in less than a tick, he raised his hand and smacked Keith's ass, receiving a strained moan. Lance did it again, and Keith's back arched as he struggled with keeping quiet. Panting and shallow huffs were repeatedly heard, and Lance ripped the shirt off of Keith with his teeth. Hot damn. He placed his hand beneath the boy's chin and began slowly and deeply kissing him, too sensual for the way Keith liked it.

Trying to buck his hips and get Lance to go faster only made the taller paladin go slower and softer, enjoying every moment of Keith's pale skin.

"Lance, g-go faster," Keith pleaded, wanting to have it at the speed and roughness he desired.

Leaning towards his ear, Lance whispered, "What's the magic word~~?"

"Please..?" the boy croaked.

"WRONG!" To Keith's surprise, his ass was smacked again, making him whimper, trying to hold back how much he loved it.

"Try again," Lance cooed, eager to penalize Keith. The boy said nothing, biting his bottom lip. Beginning to get frustrated, Lance had turned Keith over again and his pants were taken off and thrown to a random place in the cave, revealing his blue boxers.

"You know," Lance whispered, letting his hand dance around the boy's lower back and to his upper neck. "Blue really suits you."

After that he bit down hard, making sure everyone knew that Keith belonged to Lance. That everyone knew red and blue made purple.

Taking his own jeans off, Lance simply sat with a shit-eating grin looking at Keith.

Keith knew what he had to do.

"C-can I?" He gestured to Lance's growing bulge.

"About damn time, you know."

Keith pulled the elastic band of Lance's boxers down with his teeth, wanting to make sure Lance enjoyed this little... experience.

Finally having the boxers off, Lance's erection sprung up, finally free. Keith wrapped his mouth around the tip, sliding his tongue all around the slit, making Lance throw his head back and utter small incoherent moans.

Keith decided that was not enough. He used his right hand and rubbed what he couldn't fit in his mouth and moved his tongue up and down, all around. Finally, he came off with a small pop and used the his teeth to very gently rub against Lance's tip, sending him over edge. He let out a large, pent up moan, and grabbed Keith with firm hands around his waist.

"Get back here you little tease. Sit." He gestured to his own length, obviously not satisfied yet.

"B-but, there's no lube, and it's really tight, and my ass is really, really, really gonna hurt, an—"

"Did I fucking stutter?!"

The smaller paladin was shocked at Lance's suddenly dominance.

"No, Sharpshooter..."

[A/N: where's the damn holy water when you need it]

Lance's dick perked up at the sudden word, and Lance blushed, obviously forgetting his dominant role for a moment.

"Excuse me?"

"What's wrong, Lance?"

"That's Sharpshooter to you."

~~~

I made this chapter a lot longer than most of the other chapters to celebrate 1k and the 4th of July, so thank you! I love you all and hope to see you soon!

» It's 4:55 a.m. please help «

[Word count: 1964]