Chapter Six

Warnings: mild language, Spanish, bilingual Lance, angry space mom

Here's the sixth chapter, I tried making it a little longer! I'm thinking of wrapping this story up, but it's up to the audience. I also noticed I need to include more dialogue, so I'll try. Have fun reading and enjoy!

It was almost like Shiro, Keith, and Lance were in suspended animation. Shiro's face was twisted oddly as he ran out as quickly as he could, the sperm under his shoe making naughty sounds as it hit the ground repeatedly. Keith shrieked and rushed for his clothes, falling off the bed in the process.

"No, no, no, no, no..." he was panicking as he scrambled to get himself off the floor and his legs into his boxers.

Lance simply sat on the bed, almost paralyzed with fear. Halfway through putting his pants on, Keith rested his arms on Lance's shoulders and shook him.

"We. Are. Screwed." He struggled to get his shirt back on, not even finishing putting his pants on. Sighing, he tried and to take deep breaths. "Come on, Keith, it's not like Shiro saw you getting frisky with another paladin. Oh wait."
Obviously, he wasn't helping.

Finally, Lance shook his head rushed to get his clothes on. "Dios mío*, this is bad, very bad." He threw the sheets back over his bed in a sad attempt to make things look better.

Keith yelled, "No shit!" His clothes were on now, although his shirt was backwards, but at the moment, it didn't seem necessary for Lance to mention.

"Shut your quiznak, Keith, I'm having a serious moment," Lance said, using the corner of the sheets he recently put on his bed to wipe up the white mess on the floor. "Did you have to cum everywhere, mójol?*"

Groaning, Keith ignored him. "It smells terrible in here. Do you have anything to fix it?" It was steamy in the room, but there was no way in hell Keith was going to open the door and risk a confrontation with Hunk or Pidge, worst case scenario, Shiro (again).

Lance threw his hands in the air in desperation. "We're in space! If you don't want it to smell weird, don't have sex in space!"

Scoffing, the smaller male simply tried waving his arms around in the air, hoping that'd do something. They were in a dire situation already, it didn't help when they heard a painfully loud alarm screech, and saw the lights flash.

"Why do all the plot twists happen to us!? It's like someone is going out of their way to cause us desgracia!*"

"Stop complaining," Keith muttered. "Let's just go." Opening the door, it seemed as if everyone was in the control room already. When the two made it, Allura had a timer in her hand and a dissatisfied look on her face. Shiro glanced at them but avoided eye contact.

"If Zarkon were to attack and this wasn't a drill, we'd all die! 1077 ticks! The castle would be half destroyed by then, and the lions taken. We wouldn't be able to do anything with two missing paladins. What do you have to say for yourselves? You're supposed to be saving the universe, and if you're not prepared, guess who the quiznak is? Zarkon! Clean your act up, Paladins, because apparently you need more training. Lance and Keith, you're stationed to help Planet Rubis with their infestation problem tomorrow and I want it done as soon as possible. Any problems will be dealt with accordingly. Is that understood?" Princess Allura narrowed her eyes at the two. She hadn't meant to be this harsh, but paladins were forced to make sacrifices, and they had all been slacking off lately, so a drill was necessary.

"Yes, Princess Allura," replied Lance and Keith in unison, although their emotions were not. Keith was disappointed in himself, knowing he could do better, and he would. Lance was overjoyed. Although he had gotten in trouble himself, he got a chance to show that Keith was no better than him. It was a shame they couldn't see how submissive he could be in bed.

Giving an ice-cold glare at Lance, Keith sulked off to the training room, Lance quickly following after. Once they disappeared, Pidge gave Hunk the oddest look.

Whispering, her small figure scooted closer to Hunk. "What's with them? They usually can't stand being in the same room together."

"Yeah, after Keith came out, it's been weird..." Hunk replied, looking deep in thought.

"You know what we should do?" Pidge had the ultimate shit-eating grin on her face. Hunk sighed. "Let's infiltrate them, you and me, commando."

"Do I even have a choice?"

"Nope."

Taking Hunk's hand, she slowly but surely dragged Hunk to her room, where he was quite often to discuss matters other than Voltron. The room was illuminated with the glow of a plethora of electronic devices, and as usual, Pidge was proud of her work. Hunk didn't even need to ask what they were going to do, Pidge was already on it.

"Okay, so here's the gist. I have all of the cameras connected to this monitor I made from spare parts I got from the Space Mall and various planets. Quite crafty, if I do say so myself, and I do." Pushing her glasses up, she grinned. "As for the personal rooms, there are no cameras installed. I need your help to change that. The surveillance cameras here are not only way out of our league, but their programming instructions and cautions are in Altean, I've checked a few times. If we ask Allura or Coran, it blows our cover. We have to do the ourselves. For Operation: Klance."

"I'm getting kind of queasy thinking about it. Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" Hunk was always the voice of reason, but who needs a voice of reason when you can spy on your fellow paladins?

"Did life begin four billion years ago when something started stirring in the primordial soup and a few simple chemicals got together and made biology, a.k.a. the first molecules capable of replicating themselves appeared?"

"Obviously, everyone knows that." Hunk smiled his all-knowing smile, but helped his friend anyway. It was kind of his thing.

Shiro, however was avoided all contact with Keith and Lance, and also trying to get the slight smell off of his shoe. All he had wanted to do was see if they had dealt with their problems yet, but he had a feeling that wasn't the only thing dealt with, if you catch my drift. After months of being the head of Voltron and essentially, the leader, Shiro was stumped. Did he tell the other paladins or Allura? Did he stay silent and act like nothing happened? Did he confront them? Poor Shirogane felt as if Keith was his own brother. He should offer his words of wisdom, right?

Lance and Keith had a busy day tomorrow, Hunk and Pidge were on their own personal mission to set up surveillance cameras, and Shiro was left to think about the situation. Were sexual relationships appropriate between paladins? Shiro was afraid those two wouldn't like the answer.

I tried adding more depth and dialogue into this story, but the humor is lacking this chapter. I'm trying to find a healthy balance between all of them, please bare with me. I wanted to give the other characters more flavor, so I'm setting Pidgeon and Hunk on a little mission...
I also need to improve my smut, it was my first time writing it. So expect some more in the future! And finally, thank you so much for nearly 850 views, it means a lot! (My views went down????)

[Word Count: 1293]