Chapter Seven » SMUT «

Start from the beginning

Still, Keith couldn't get his damn sexuality out of his mind. Would he and Lance had sex if he never came out? Would their so-called rivalry be escalated into something else if he hadn't?

He wanted to let his feelings out on a punching bag, but he heard a soft knock on his door.

Was it Shiro?!

"Hey, Allura says it's time to go, and um, yeah."

Lance.

Sighing, he sat up and pulled his hair back into a ponytail. "I'll be right out, Lance." As harmless as his words were, they were laced with hurt and sarcasm.

Shiro was like a brother to Keith. He had been there for him when no one else was, when he had gone through countless foster homes. Being like that in front of him like that was embarrassing. As he had been trained all his life, he prepared for the worst.

When the raven-haired boy opened the door, Lance still stood there, an uneasy smile on his face. "We're, uh, taking Blue."

"Okay," was all Keith said. He knew he wasn't really mad at Lance, but who else could he take it out on? Sighing, he hoped his next action would right his wrongs. Stopping the tan boy in the middle of the hallway and planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

It was a small action, but it meant so much to them both. Forgiveness and gratitude. Also that Keith was really fucking gay, like damn.

Not wanting anything to be said, Keith speedwalked off, his ponytail flipping and bouncing from side to side as he went. Lance didn't want to speed up and talk to him, but rather, enjoy the view.

With the smaller boy's ass in view, Lance found it hard not to run right up and smack it. Surprisingly, the boy knew boundaries. What he was not scared to do, he'd show Keith later.

[A/N: wInK wONk]

Making it the central room, Allura and Coran stood, waiting. "Okay, paladins," she started, "you need to find the heart or the mother of the infestation. It's in a cave of some sort. Using the lions will aggravate the mission, so only use Blue for transportation. You'll be without armor, so please be careful." She handed them both bags that went over the shoulders and hung to their mid-backs.

"Thank you, Princess. Lance, let's get going." the male in a ponytail walked off to were the lions were held, and waited for Lance. "Uh, I can't get in myself, so I'll hang on to you and let go when I'm inside properly."

Lance muttered a quick, "mmkay" and hung on to the contraption, quite similar to a zip line. Keith jumped and hung on to the latter's waist, and they soon ended up in Blue's cockpit.

Once they were safe inside, Keith reluctantly let go and let the other paladin fly his lion. Unfortunately for Keith, that other paladin liked to make conversation.

"Keith?"

"Mm?"

"You have a sweet ass."

A slow but dusty red blush came across Keith's face and he disregarded the other boy's comment. From what he could see, they were almost on the planet of Rubis.