Book plugs, links, and spam in the comments section aren't allowed.

If, for some strange reason, you want to write a one-shot or fanfiction based around some of my characters then this can only be done with my permission.

I'm open to reviews and constructive critisism of my work, but please bear in mind that there is a fine line between critisism and hate - also I'm editing this work, so keep that in mind. (Don't worry I won't bite your head off if you point out a little mistake or a glaringly horrifying plot hole. I'm human, at the end of the day.)

Each of my books in this series can be read separately and actually be understood, however once I eventually get the rest of my series up I'd recommend reading it in order, since there is an overarching plot over most of this series, plus later on in the line there may be some spoilers for earlier books in the later ones. Not to mention that the series is actually written in chronological order.

I'm currently laying out the groundwork for most of these books and getting an idea of the plot for most of them, and some of these books are going to push me out of my comfort zone. Like WAY out of my comfort zone. Some of them will also be rated Mature due to their content and themes, so if you're a young reader and some of my books don't show up, then that'll probably be why.

;)

Please do not copy any of my synopses or covers, because that's just rude, people. Any blurb you can come up with will be better than any one you can copy, because a blurb should describe your story, not someone elses.

I'll be uploading synopses and cover photos once I get them done (I may edit stuff later, though), but in the meantime... I've also renamed all of the books, so I've got to edit the covers, but they'll be up eventually.

I'm currently renaming these books, and this series to match more with what the edits have allowed (although these edits are still incomplete at the moment).

Strings Series:

1. Red String | EDITING

 Red String | EDITING

Why was her hair crimson?

Simple...

Because she dyed it in the blood of her enemies.

***

One mistake. That was all it took.

Then Lyra was gone – fleeing back to the place she'd been dreaming of ever since they took her... ever since they changed her into what she'd become. Everything went according to her plan. At least it did until she ran into him.

The one who changed everything.

The man bound to her by the crimson string of fate.