| Foreword |

Might I just begin by saying thank you for clicking on this book and giving it a chance. This was my first work I ever posted up on wattpad, and it was in 'first draft' form right then and there. I am, at the current moment, editing this book to make it that much better than before.

With that in mind, please do not be alarmed by any differences between the two drafts - though I suppose one might consider it three drafts. I never finished the second round of edits before I went over it again - and these latest edits have changed a fair bit. I am still in the middle of these edits, but with more people reading and voting I wanted to make this something I could be proud of (rather than wincing at the thought of the poor, cheesy writing here).

Next is a little disclaimer to cover my bases.

Please read, so that nothing comes back around to bite you where the sun don't shine.

Enjoy.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, without written permission from the author.

A Side Note From Me:

If you find any copies of my book anywhere, I would appreciate if you could either report it to Wattpad, or tell me about it. I'm currently only on Wattpad, so no other sites should have this work.

This book has not been professionally edited, so there will, most likely, be some typos here and there. I am from England, and so I write in British English (no kidding).

I have tried to steer away from cliches, but there may be a few that crop up now and then. A few which I have happily removed are things such as abuse between the two main protagonists (although there may be a few pillows thrown here and there), and although the main character has a somewhat painful past, there is a reason for it, surprisingly enough (shocker, I know)...

Intrigued yet?

The pack structure in this book is probably slightly different to what you've read before, or it may not be, depending on what you've read. There aren't in fact different packs. There is one single Pack, with various different regions which different Alphas govern over.

Another thing that's different -

In my books mates don't find each other by scents, because well... it's kinda overdone. Plus it normally sound like this:

The scent of vanilla hit him as he walked through the door, his eyes widening, immediately scanning the room for the source.

I mean seriously... Why do the girls always smell like vanilla half the time...?

Why can't they smell of gunpowder, rainbow farts or a tasty bit of sizzling bacon...?

Don't get me wrong, it's an okayish classic werewolf trope, but I'm not a classics gal. Throughout my series these guys (and girls) find their mates via (drum roll please)... You guessed it. Touch. But, (shock horror) there aren't any magical sparks. No. Instead my lil werewolves get a nice pair of matching tats (tattoos) which they might not notice if they're too unobservant. These are called bond marks, since there are also mate marks for when they both decide to munch on each other.

This book is the first in a planned series of thirteen books, each of which will be focusing on two different protagonists. Skin colours are mentioned in my books, and I have done meticulous research around the topic so as to not offend anyone, and I sincerely hope I have succeeded. Whilst we're on that topic though, please don't leave derogatory comments about said topic. It's rude, and I take it very seriously, so please respect that.