I won. You lost.

Apparently Quinn is amazing at bowling but she just happens to never play, like, at all. She is one of those aggravating people that gloat about things in what to others seems in a subtle but humble way but to me, well they might as well write in the sky. So Quinn won and she defiantly won't let us forget it but to be honest I don't actually care. Finn seems to care but he is keeping it under wraps, it's most probably because a gloating Quinn is better than an angry one. "Hi dwarf remember that game of bowling the other day?" Quinn starts coming to my side as if we're suddenly best friends. "Yes" I say through my visibly gritted teeth. "I won. You lost. I can't believe you aren't reading between the lines. Bye" she quickly ran down the hallway, I am kind of hoping that she is meeting up with some guy just so I can snitch on her.

What on earth does she mean by reading between the lines?

I won. You lost.

I keep repeating the words in my head trying to think of a valid enough reason for 'reading between the lines'.

Got it.

It's Finn. She thinks she has won him and I have lost him, which is true... for now.

The rest of the day was strangely uneventful. This was my wake up call. It has officially sunk in that I am head cheerleader. Though that doesn't mean that Quinn and the posse she has gathered aren't trying to make my life a living nightmare. But to be honest it's nothing new.

"Right so Prom is on Friday and we need to go shopping" Santana exclaimed taking my arm and dragging me out to the car. I just go along with it as I really need to go shopping.

"We need to find you an amazing dress that will make Finn jealous!" she said into my ear before pulling me into a random shop. I'm glad she is finally giving me some useful help but I am seriously started to doubt my plans. I know Quinn deserves this but thinking about it couldn't I just-

"Quinny listen to me, You and Finn will get married and have children and you will forget all about that horrid child that should never even exist." Its Quinn's mother. I never even thought about how Quinn felt about Beth, I just assumed that she didn't care. The next thing said was quite a surprise to me actually. "I don't want to marry Finn and have children with him. I want Beth and I want to marry Puck." Her voice sounded dignified and proud. "No you don't" her mothers voice was firm, it sounded like one of those voices that basically said 'the conversation ends here'. Obviously Quinn didn't get that memo. "I do"

Their conversation continued but I had already been thrust into a changing room.