It's all out. Make your move.

"Rachel, you said you wanted to talk but your not talking. At all" He says fiddling with his hands. I learnt a while back that it's one of his nervous habits. "I just wanted to explain why I left so abruptly earlier-" I start quite formally. Too formally. "Rach, I know you're parents are lawyers but can we not do the formalities" he says, rolling his eyes slightly. "Yeah. Right, so I just...I wanted to...Why did you kiss her?!" I yell in frustration as I stand up. "I mean, yes, your dating her and obviously you would want to kiss her but didn't you her! She was heartbroken over Puck! I-"

"I know"

"Love you! Have you ever known that? Did you just date me for fun? For sport? For-" I'm cut of by someone's lips against mine. I respond quickly knowing it's him. I shouldn't do this. I tangle my hands in his hair. I came to end this. The kiss is deepened as he pulls me against him. This shouldn't happen. It feels...it's indescribable. I quickly pull away and step back, away from him. "Finn, you can't do that. Especially not now. You have a girlfriend-"

"Ex-girlfriend" he says with a glint in his eye. "W-What?" I stutter surprised. "I love you, Rachel. Not Quinn. It's always been you. It will always be you. We're endgame" he says seriously.

"Finn, I came to say goodbye" I say quietly. So quiet that I'm not sure he heard me. "Goodbye?" He asks worriedly. He heard. "A couple weeks ago my dads offered for us to move to New York considering most their work is there but I said no for you. I rang them on the way here, I'm moving to New York after we finish the competition there" I say quietly. "You can't!" He exclaims as I back towards the door. "I have to" I say quietly.

***

"Nationals. New York." Mr Shue claps his hands together pointlessly. "Yes we know. It's all you ever talk about Mr Shue" Santana rolls her eyes as Brittany laughs at her phone. She's crazy but we love her anyway. "Everyone will have roommates instead of just boys and girls, so I'm just going to read out who is with who.

Rachel, Quinn and Santana.

Brittany, Lauren, Mercedes and Tina.

Finn, Puck, Sam and Kurt.

Mike and Artie. No switching, changing, swapping or anything of that definition, okay?" He says sternly looking at Quinn and Santana who look ready to explode. "Mr Shue, we love all love you and we think you re an amazing glee coach but you're complexly off your rocker sticking me with that blonde lunatic!" Santana says slowly pointing to a scowling, ready to object, Quinn. I roll my eyes. They land on Finn and I see he is concentrating on something. I really don't want to know why it is though. I do, really. "Me Shue?" my hand flies into the air stopping the absurd argument between Quinn and Santana. "Yes Rachel?" he sighs running a hand over his hair annoyed. "I have an announcement" I say slowly sneaking a glance at Finn who is now in an upright position. "Go ahead"

I quickly stand and explain that I'm leaving. The reaction was as I expected.

Sad.

Confused.

Some happy (Which I found slightly offending since we've been practically family since glee club started).

"I guess we need to win now. Make it memorable." We all nod slowly.

"Let's practice the group number again then. 5 6 7 8..."