Head cheerleader

I am officially as good as dead. Quinn is going to kill me and I haven't even won a Tony yet or been on Broadway!

Thinking about it though I have realised that being head cheerleader does give me a slight edge to getting Finn back, I suppose.

"Berry hurry up I don't have all day!"a very infuriated Santana yells from the hallway."coming" I shout back before picking my bag up and joining her outside.

If 'snail speed' had a real name then that we be the definition of my weekend, snail speed. I think the fact that facing Quinn on Monday made the weekend pass ever so painfully slow, I know he can slap, hard, but it's not that it's that she generally has a knack for revenge and if I'm in for it well i'm in deep.

Fashion usually was never really a main priority in my life but, it was part of it, so to say. "It doesn't matter what you wear, you will change before first class, anyway"grumbled Santana.

"Yes well I know that"I said with an odd voice of, arrogance? That's new.

"Just not an animal sweater"she said sitting up from her comfy looking position on my bed. "So you do care?"I said facing her with my hands on my waist, she laughed.

Around two hours later I was stood outside Miss Sylvester's office, quite nervous might I add.

"Berry come in already, your letting a draft in"coaches voiced from her desk.

She was cold, with five heaters, 'right' I thought. "Uniform is on the chair, take it, get changed and be at practice everyday at 4"

I nodded numbly before picking up the correct uniform and leaving to change.

I never understood the reason all the cheerleaders walked the halls looking like angels in red, but I do now.

Everyone stares and dare I say it Quinn was right, they part like the Red Sea for you. "BERRY."

It came from behind, turning slowly I came face to face with the Ex-head cheerleader, gosh that felt nice.

"You took my head cheerleading position"she stated calmly whilst repositioning herself to try and look like she wasn't ready to completely kill right now. "Glad you've noticed" I replied following her calm tone.

"Okay" she smirked and walked forward, brushing me slightly whilst hissing something inaudible to anyone but me "not for long", before walking forward a sickening smile plastered to her intact mask of calmness.