19: VIVA FOREVER!

Video above - VIVA FOREVER! Spice Girls male pitch

It was much cooler inside the infirmary. Brad followed Saroh down a dimly lit hall past the entrance desk where a young white woman was looking over some charts. The mission boy had walked right by her as if she wasn't even there and she, in turn, had paid no attention to him either. But she did look up at Brad and smile brightly.

"Professor Hyde-Morton is down at the end," Saroh hissed, turning around to look at Brad.

Seeing the handsome face and dark eyes in the dim light, Brad's breath caught in his throat as he followed. They passed another woman who was coming out of a room bearing a tray with a half-eaten meal on it. She was a native, dressed modestly like a nurse, and she too didn't even look at Saroh, but she smiled and nodded at Brad.

He couldn't believe that the women didn't look at the boy. How could they not look at him? He was the most beautiful boy who had ever lived in the entire history of the fucking world! And he was half naked, just the short pants riding low on his hips. Brad could not take his eyes off him.

His thick dark hair, his muscular neck and back, his humpy butt and shapely manly legs! It was all making Brad dizzy. He had let go of him when they entered the building, but now he grabbed Saroh's hand again as they reached the end of the hall. The woman with the tray had gone toward the front and no one was nearby.

Brad felt Saroh squeeze his hand in return and a thrill streaked through him. It was obvious that the mission boy liked him, maybe even as much as he himself liked the mission boy. He was worried about his dad, startled to have found Professor Hyde-Morton at this far-off place, and terrified at what the man had said in his feverish delirium about the Andromedans. But none of it seemed to really matter much at the moment. He had a boner throbbing in his pants so hard it hurt, and he knew he was ridiculously in love with the beautiful boy from Finisterra.

Saroh led Brad into the room on the right. It was small with a tiny window that let in a little of the shaded light near the stockade fence. There was only the bed and a small table that held some medicines and a pitcher of water. Mosquito netting draped over the bed from the low ceiling and Brad could see the man within it. He was elderly with white hair and unshaven stubble on his cheeks, and his face was bright pink and haggard looking.

His eyes opened and he glanced over at the boys angrily, pointing a finger at Saroh. "Get me outta here! I told you, young man ... I have to get to that island!"

The professor was struggling to move and Brad saw that he was strapped to the bed. Apparently the man had been a troublesome patient at the infirmary.

Saroh let go of Brad's hand and parted the netting so they could see the the professor better. "Now calm yourself down, sir. You're way too sick and you know you can't get up until you recover. The fever's still high. You have to rest till it's gone and you're stronger. Until then you can't go anywhere."