Sleeping over

Percy POV
I was thinking a lot about this, and then I made my official decision. I pulled Piper aside and asked if I should she said it would be really romantic.

A promise ring.

Yep me the Percy Jackson was only dating this girl for 4 months and I'm already sure she stole my heart. Annabeth is my everything.

After my swim meet people stopped me to congratulate me, it was nice but Annabeth was waiting for me. My mom asked if I wanted to go out and celebrate with the gang but I decided against it and said I already have plans.
"Sorrry mom I have plans with Annabeth maybe another time, gotta go." I said as I gave her a hug, then I bolted towards my locker.
"Sorry wise girl people were congratulating me and stuff."
I said apologizing

---time skip---
as we arrived at the lake I led her to a secret spot I found last year. I had lights in the trees, food and a blanket spread out. I thought it looked pretty nice, but I wasn't sure. I tried my best I even asked Piper if it looked ok.

Annabeth looked at it in amazement.
"So do you like it?" I asked while looking at the ground fidgeting with the hem of my shirt, I was a little nervous for tonight.
"Like it?! I love it, this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me!" She said as she hugged me
Good.

We layed down on the blanket ate, talked...made out a little. Then I picked her up and brought her to the bridge. I explained how my dad and my mom got engaged on the bridge and how it was there spot.
Then I turned to her.

"Annabeth I love you, and there's no one else I would rather be with. I know it's only been 4 months and all, but there's just something about you that makes me the happiest person in the world. And I don't want to lose you either. So wise girl what do you say? Promise?" I displayed the promise ring in my hand.

"Yes seaweed brain! I love you more then ever!" She said putting on the ring and hugging me she was crying a little.
Then we kissed for about 20 seconds the we decided to take a walk down the beach.
Best night ever.

---time skip to morning----
I woke up in my bed, last night was the best night of my life
After they took a walk on the beach.

We cleaned up the stuff put it in the car. It was a late night. Annabeth asked if she could just crash at my place. So she did. We got home around 1:30am.
I told Annabeth we're gunna have to sneak in, but I should know by now I won't get away that easily.
At first it went well, then the light turned on.
"PERSEUS JACKSON WHERE WERE YOU?!" My mom yelled at me turning on the light.
"I-I uh duh I well u see."I was stumped
"Hi Sally me and Percy were on a date and we lost track of time, I was wondering if it was ok if I crashed here?" Annabeth said calmly, thank god.
"Sorry Annabeth I didn't see you there, um ya that's fine you can take Percy's bed, sorry for getting a little mad I was just worried, but I'm glad you're safe. Just try and tell me next time ok?"
"Ok mom love you, goodnight." I said apologizing
"Love you too, now off to bed." My mom said calmly while walking to her room.

"Um I'll give you one of my shirts that You can wear, and I'll take the floor." I said while giving Annabeth a shirt.
"Percy I am not letting you sleep on the floor."she said sternly
"Then where?" I asked I don't see any other place.
"With me, it's not like were gonna do 'anything'." She said
As she walked into my bathroom to change.
I grabbed a pair of joggers and changed into them. I took off my shirt and sat down.

As she exited the bathroom I was checking my phone for notifications. I had a bunch
"Congrats Percy"
"Bro how even does a human swim that fast?!"
" so proud"
Then it showed I was tagged in a photo, it was me Grover and my friend zoë, Grover posted it.
Caption: good job my man, I know zoë would be the most proud. Love ya.
My friend zoë used to live in New York Grover me and her became really good friends then she got news she had to move to Greece, for good. I didn't take the news very well Grover didn't either. I remember it specifically.

I got the news from zoë she called me and told me we talked then she had to hang up. Then Gabe came home. I was already bummed that I talked back. A lot. Ya u can guess what happened from there.

"Percy, seaweed brain! Hello?" Annabeth said while snapping her fingers in front of my face.
"Yah?"
"Are you ok, you don't look to good?" She asked with worry
"I was just remembering something, I don't wanna talk about it." I said while getting under the sheets with Annabeth.
"Ok well I'm here." She turned to me. "You can talk to me Percy whenever, I'll be there. I'm not going anywhere."
"I know."
She was snuggled into my chest while I wrapped my arms around her. We fell asleep.