Teased

Jason POV
When I walked into school I went to where we usually meet up but no one was there... that's strange, I called Piper she said to meet her at Leo locker.
When I arrived I saw that everyone except Percy and the Stolls were there.
"Where's Percy and the Stolls?" I asked as I walked up to the group
"We don't know but we think it has something to do with Matt, our plan yesterday the Stolls never said anything."Piper replied

"Guys it's Percy he probably has a good reason why he's late, and I'm betting the Stolls are with him." I said trying to lighten the mood
"You're right they'll probably be here soon." Katie agreed, she is clearly worried for Travis.
Annabeth hasn't said anything right when I was going to ask her if she was ok we heard something.
Random person POV
"Oh come on Jackson just read it, everyone gather round the schools popular can't read!" Matt announced
"COME ON PERCY JUST READ IT ITS NOT THAT HARD!" Matt teased
"I can't" Percy admitted
"Did u just say what I think u said? You can't hahahah he can't read it's too high above his IQ level.
wait I forgot he doesn't have an IQ level it's to low"
People were laughing some looked sorry for Percy but majority were laughing.

My name is Callie Martin I'm a freshmen, In my opinion I think this is just plain rude, but I can't even stand up for myself so how do you think I could stand up for others.

I'll admit Percy is quite popular, he has the looks, he's athletic, and he's the nicest most caring person you'll ever meet, I ran into him once and we talked for a little but that was last year he probably doesn't remember me.
It's stupid how Matt just teases him and pretends he's nothing, Percy would usually fight back...

Connor POV
Travis and I were waiting for Percy by his locker but he wasn't there we called him but he didn't pick up.
We made a deal to wait for him here. Something must have happened and it's not good.
We decided to look for the others, by our usual spot they weren't their either, so we decided to look elsewhere.
After not finding them anywhere we called Leo
"Hey Leo its Connor where are you?"
"Connor is Travis and Percy with you?" He asked me
"It's just Travis we can't find Percy we called but he didn't pick up."
"Same with us, we were worried about you guys we didn't know where you were."

All of a sudden we heard a bunch of laughing.
"Did u guys here that too" Leo questioned
"Ya what do u think is going on?"
"Don't know how about this we both go looking for where Percy is and if we find him then, call."
"Got it bye Leo. Oh and you can tell Katie to relax."
I hung up after that looking for where that random laughter came from.

Me and Travis found a big group of people huddled around something. There was this girl she seemed familiar so I went up to her.
"Hey do you know what's going on?"
She turned around, dang she was gorgeous she had her dirty blond long hair, with blue eyes, she had paleish skin, and she was just beautiful.
"Matt is teasing some guy maybe you know him Percy Jackson. I would help but I'm just to scared too."
"Ya were best friends with him, wait here."
I called up Leo and told him where he was.
I saw as the gang came running in.

Annabeth POV
"See here guys how can you people even think this guy is so great if he can't even read a sentence much less even a word." Matt yelled
We saw that Matt was teasing Percy, that is crossing the line.
That's it.
I went up to Matt
"He's so much smarter then you who cares if he can't read a few words it's this thing call dyslexia I bet you can't even spell it. It's not like he chose to be like this he was just born like it and I love him for it. He'll always be better then you, ur just teasing him to 'get your popularity back', well let me tell you u were never cool nor popular to begin with so how about you go away!" I yelled at Matt.

I grabbed Percy hand and I dragged him outside. With the rest of the gang following behind.

"Percy you can't let him tease you like that." I said to him
"Well maybe I deserve it, I need a reminder about how worthless my life is Annabeth I -I make everyone's life difficult."
"Percy don't say that ok? You're worth everything to us Percy you don't make our life difficult, u actually make it easier without your cheerfulness and you caring self we would all be lost!" I said back trying to get him to stop thinking that.
"Yah Percy what Annabeth said, we need you in our life Percy." Jason said
At this point Percy was breathing heavily
"Kelp head u ok?"
"I-I uh I don't know I mean Matt is already gonna-oh crap" he mumbled
"Percy what is Matt going to do?" Leo asked
"I can't say."
With that said the bell rang.
"Were going to talk about this later." Piper told him
He just nodded his head