spending time w/a hunky solider

A/n:this chapter and the next few are going to be about Christmas i'm sorry if you get offend and if you don't celebrate this holiday i am sorry but it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in rosewood. 

NO ONE'S POV:

Emily and Alison walk out of the empty college hand in hand Emily protectively watching as they get to the car Alison lets go of Emily and walks to the trunk to put her books Emily closely watching there surroundings.Alison looks up and sees her girlfriend tense,she sighs and walks over to Emily.

Al:"Em,you need to relax"she puts her hands on Emily's arms and rubs them

Em:"I'm sorry it's just what is up with that guy"Alison looks away sheepishly Emily holds Alison's waist.

Em:"Did he do something to you?"

Al:"No,no it's just he gives me a bad feeling that's all"

Em:"do you want me to do something cause i will"Emily clenches her fists Alison places her hand on Emily's chest.

Al:"down killer okay he hasn't done anything but give me a panic attach"

Em:"he caused that alright now that's it"

Al:"Babe,babe stop okay i promise he won't bother me anymore especially now that he met my hunky solider"Alison pulls Emily down to her by the jacket,they connected their lips and Emily smiled with pride.they pulled away and looked at each other.

Al:"come on lets get you home"

Em:"about that Ali,my mom and her boyfriends family took over the house so i was wondering if i could stay with you i'll sleep on the couch if your dad will allow it."Emily says shyly blushing and looked down,Alison smiled and lifted Emily's chin. 

Al:"my dad and Jason are out of town so it's just you and me"Alison winks at Emily, Emily blushed again.

Em:"lets go"Alison nods and kisses Emily's cheek and walks to the drivers side and gets in Emily opens the door and gets into the passengers side.They drive away.

*At Alison's house

EMILY'S POV:

we just pulled up to her house covered in bright flashing Christmas lights a big snow man standing on her front lawn.

Al:"you like it i know it's not exactly up to Emily code but i figure why not?"I smile she's right i usually go crazy decorating for Christmas but for right now i think i just wanna be with Alison and my family.

Em:"No it's amazing Ali and for right now i don't care i just wanna be with you"She looks at me and smiles i walk over to her truck and grab our things she walks over to help but i stop her.

Al:"em,let me help"

Em:"don't worry I've got this now lets head inside"i throw my bag over my shoulder and grab Alison's bag with my free hand she closes the trunk and we head into her house once inside Alison takes her bag from me and sets it down on the couch i drop my large duffel bag and look around the Dilaurentis house a large and lush Christmas tree stood tall in between the fire place and the t.v it's large branches puffed out and bare and waiting to be dressed in ordinates and candy cans.I look around more and see an array of of snowmen,gingerbread men,reindeer,and small collective Jesus statues .

Em:"it looks amazing in here"Alison walks back over to me,I put my arm over her small shoulders,She wraps her arms around my waist and rest her head on my shoulder 

Al:"thank you my mom sure was the collector"

Em:"what do you want to do now"i say trying to change the subject 

Al:"well since we're alone"she leans out of me and i take my arm back she wraps her arms around my waist and faces me i smirk

Em:"oh yeah?"

Al:"uhu we could"she leans closer into me so close i can feel her breath on my lips she smiles then runs away from me,i laugh and follow her  we run around the living room then into the front she trips over my bag and i catch her we both break out laughing as i hold her our laughter  calms and we stare at each other.

I've missed those blue eyes 

i smile lightly and lean in connecting our lips,she smiles and kisses back we pull away and stay in each others embrace until my stomach rumbled.

Al:"i guess we should feed you"

Em:"oh baby can we go to the grill please I've been craving one of their burgers since graduation"I plead with my best puppy dog eyes 

Al:"anything you want"i smile widely and stand up i help her up grab our things and head out the door.   

**********************************************************************************************