Off to boot camp

*one week later

ALISON'S POV:

This week has gone by too fast and emily is leaving today and it breaks my heart but i know that she wants to do and i just have to accept it.

We are currently standing outside Spencer's house as a grey bus pulls up on the side of it,it says U.S ARMY RECRUITER. I swallow hard and feel my heart sink she really is leaving, emily turns to us and smiles all the girls are standing around emily hugs everyone and they all cry,she says a few things to Hanna and the others but they where more like "i'm gonna miss you","never let go of your dreams"and "i swear Hanna if you get arrested or pregnant i will murder you" we all laugh and she lets go of Hanna she turns to me and take both of my hands i look down with tears in my eyes she lets go of one of my hands and lifts my chine with her thumb she gives me a soft kiss and looks me in the eye.

E:"i love you Ali,and i will keep my promise"she raises up her ring i smile and take her hand i kiss her nuckles and the ring i hold my hand up"

Al:"i love you too and i promise too"

E:"will you write me?"

Al:"yeah i will"she huges me and i don't want to let go but i have to i pull back and kiss her again this time longer i wrap my arms around her neck. I pull back and look at her coco eyes.she drops her bag and gently grabs my face she wips my tears away.

E:"i love you Ali never,ever forget that"

Al:"i won't,i love you too"i kiss her one last time she lets go of my waist then picks her bag up again and throws it over her shoulder the bus door opens and she turns around and starts walking towards the bus before she steps she turns around and faces us she turns to me and flashes the promise ring i flash mine too,she turns around and hops onto the bus she sits in a window seat and looks at us again the bus lunges forward and slowly takes off she waves to us as soon as the bus leaves our street i break down crying and fall into Spencer's arms.

S:"it's gonna be okay ali"

Al:"what if something happens to her"

S:"nothing is she's safe they are protecting her now"

Al:"you really think she'll be okay"i look up  at Spencer i nod my head and hug her tighter  i pull away and look at them all.

H:"do you guys want to go out maybe get some drinks?"

S:"sure"

Ar:"i'm down for a drink or two"Hanna nods then turns to me

H:"ali,are you going to come with us"

Al:"No,i don't feel like going out tonight"

Ar:"do you want us to say with you"

Al:"no,you go ahead have fun i just want to be alone tonight"

S:"are you okay"

Al:"yeah,i'm fine"i lied i just want to lay in bed and let the day pass

H:"alright,Ail lets head out girls"they pause and look at me i manage to muster up a fake smile and they buy it they smile back and head to their cars i walk into my house and straight up to our bedroom my bedroom now i grab Emily's pillow and hug it i bury my face in it like i did Emily's back in the middle of the night at that point i'm crying again holding her pillow close to me.

It's only been a few moments but i miss her so much.

EMILY'S POV:

as soon as i climbed onto that bus i automatically looked for a window seat so i can wave to them i find one towards the back as we pulled away from the house i saw the pain in Ali's eyes and it breaks my heart to leave her like this but she knows it's what i want to do,man five years without seeing those icy blue eyes and hearing her angelic voice is going to kill me,after we leave my neighborhood i lean against the cool glass of the bus window and waited for this new chapter we made a few more stops before pulling into the air port we bored the plane and headed for south Carolina.I put in my earbuds and blast my music until we land.

*the next morning at the camp

STILL EMILY'S POV:

last night we flew in around midnight and got to the camp  we got assigned bunk mates and headed to our camps to get some sleep.

About three hours later of a empty dreamless night sleep i am awoken by a loud  horn and i instantly shot out of bed i stood at attention i heard a lot of the guys i'm with fall to the floor and grunt after a little while everyone is standing at attention,when i was younger my dad would sometimes do this and i have gotten use to the sound of it.A tall women dressed in official army battle gear starts walking down the hall of men and women when she reaches me i solute her and stand taller she stops in front of my checking my form.

DS:"at ease solider"

E:"yes ma'm"i say she fully turns to me and now i get a good view of her,she's tall and every muscular she has brown hair and green eyes.

DS:"what's your name kid"

E:"emily fields ma'm"

DS:"fields huh'

E:"yes ma'm"she slightly nods and continues down the line of men i heard her yell at a few then she stops at the end of the line next to the man who woke us up

DS:"listen up new blood i am your commanding officer officer Jenkins you will treat me with respect and honor and will only address me as ma'm you got that"

E:"yes ma'm"me and a few men say in unison

DS:"i said do you understand"he loud voice bounces off the metal walls of the bunker that's when the room finally catches on and answers her with a booming yes ma'm

DS:"good,now i am here to tell you that this training with break you back and whip you into shape it will teach you teamwork loyalty  and respect this isn't no cake walk so i hope you  ready,now the time is exactly  0500 am(5:00 am) you will report to the mess hall and eat breakfast then you will be back her at exactly 0600 am sharp no later then that now get your asses moving ballerinas we don't have a lot of time MOVE"we all answer yes ma'm and start to head out

DS:"fields you stay behind for a minute"i pause in the door way i turn to her and face her,

E:"yes ma'm what can i help you with ma'm"i say not looking her in the eye another skill my dad taught me.

DS:"i'm sorry about your father her was a good man"

E:"it's okay ma'm it's in the past ma'm"

DS:"good now head to breakfast"i nod and proceed to leave but she turns to me

DS:"welcome to boot camp fields i expect great from you"she nods and i nod as well and head to the mess hall.

The next five years of my life here we go.

***********************************************************************************************

sorry i haven't updated my one shots I've been focused on some of my other writing projects.