Not this again

A/n:Not him again(ignore the second part of the gif)

NO ONE'S POV:

A few days after Emily's graduation Emily  was assigned to Fort A.P. Hill. Bowling Green,  in Virginia.Alison was back in rosewood her and Hanna are currently sitting in the brew sipping their coffee waiting for the rain to slow,While catching up the front door opens and a certain someone walks in and goes to the counter Alison and Hanna carry on their conversation the certain someone picks up their drink and sits directly behind the chatting girls But Alison keeps feeling eyes burn into the back of her shoulder.

ALISON'S POV:

Ha:"So how is Emily"Hanna says sipping her coffee i smile to myself

Al:"she is amazing Hanna i miss her so much even though i saw her a few days ago"

Ha:"Do you know where she's going?"

Al:" Virginia"

Ha:"oh that's not that far maybe we could go visit her"

Al:"Han she's in the army not a day care,we can't see her till she's on leave"

Ha:"and when will that be?

Al:"Christmas"i say looking away

Ha:"oh"Hanna says sadly but i look up and remember that she gets her phone back i slightly smile a bit.

Al:"but she gets her phone back so we can call and text her"

Ha:"that's great"

Al:"yeah"

Ha:"so now that that's out the way how's college going " 

Al:" good stressful the usual"

Al: "how's fashion school going"

Ha: "OMG fabulous I love it so much and get this the editor for Voge is going to observe our projects"

Al: "No way"Hanna smiles excitedly.

Al: "wow" I sit back shocked it's always been hanna's dream to work for Vouge it's actually one of the things we shared untill I found my love for English, I'm so proud of her and I can't wait to see what she does,We talk a little more but hanna keeps looking over her shoulder and she starts acting creeped out.

Al: "okay hanna what are you looking at."

Ha: "don't look now but I think that guy over there is watching you he's starting to freak me out a bit." I get instantly worried remembering the past with A and all the shit we've been through I turn around quickly and guess who's siting across the break stareing.
PROFESSOR MOTHERFUCKING ROLLINS AKA THE CREEP IN THE HALLWAY.

i instantly turn back around worried and slightly scared how long has he been stareing at us and why are is he only stareing at me. Hanna looks in his direction the back to me.

Al: "oh my god what is the doing here"my chest starts to get heavey my breath speeds up and i, start shaking, and  a very familiar feeling washes over me

Anxiety attack
I get up and rush to the bathroom I pull out my phone and type Emilys phone number it rings a few times the her soft voice flows into my ears.

Em:" hey baby"

Al: "he-hey emmy "I try to steady my voice but it doesn't work by now emily knows somethings wrong.

Em:" I want you to take deep breaths baby" I take slow shallow breaths my entire body is shaking and now I'm in tears.

Em: "it's okay you are okay"her soft words slowly start to calm me down

Em:" I love you baby you are going to be fine"with that it stops my breath still fast normal now the tears have stoped but my body is still shaking.

Al:" th-thank you babe I'm good now"

Em:" are sure"

Al:" yes baby I'm okay"I say calmly

Em: "okay I have to get back to class soon"

Al: "okay em, thank you so much"she laughs lightly and my heart melts even though she's not here she still know how to make me smile.

Em:" I'll call you tonight before you to to bed"

Al: "I'll be waiting by the phone"

Em:" I love you"

Al: "love you too"we hang up that's when hanna runs into the bathroom and neeles down to me.

Ha: "anxiety attack"she questions i nod lightly. You see ever since the doll house and being in prison I have been suffering from anxiety attack,I haven't had one in years.

Ha: "who is that creep"

Al:" he's a teacher in my college something about him gives me a bad vibe and I guess just the past caught up to me and I freaked out sorry I kinda ruined our coffee."I chuckle lightly she smiles and puts her hand in my knee.

Ha:"it's fine Ali we should head out anyway creeper dud scares me too"we both laugh she stands up and offers her hand I take it and stand I walk to the sink and check myself in the mirror I'm glade I wore water proof masscara I wiped my cheeks with a towel I throw it out and we head out of the bathroom and straight to the door without looking for him again.

God that man seriously has something going on with him and I don't like it at all lets just hope nothing happens until my emily gets back. Man I hope these months go by fast I miss emily do much already
********************************