Decorating

A/n: Just some fluff

ALISON'S POV:

After last night's dinner I wanted to take Emily's mind off that asshole so I went out while she was asleep and bought a whole bunch of christmas things. I rushed into our bedroom and jumped onto Emily.

Al:" Wake up babe" she laughed and rosed from bed she wraped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I giggled and pecked her lips.

Al:"I have a suprise for you" I stand up from bed and offer my hand to her she looks at me puzzled but takes my hand I pull her up from the bed and pull her towards the living room.

Em:" Ali what are you doing" I stop and turn to her.

Al:" I know that last night was horrible and you are still mad but I figure we could channle that into something possitive so" I pull her into the living room and she gasped.

in the center of the room held many different boxes in many different sizes in the corner of the room stood a naked christmass tree with many boxes around it as well. Emily tuned to me with a huge grin and pulled me into a hug i giggles again and returned the embrase after a little while she let go of me and turned to the boxes she pulls up her long hair into a poneytale.

Em:" Alright let's get this show on the road" She walked over to the boxes and sorted through them I stood behind watching her brown eyes shine with excitment she tunred around and looked at me.

Al:" What" her grin turned evil and next thing I know Emily is rushing me with and elf hat we fight but she ends up slipping it onto my head. I turn and glare at Emily who is smiling at me.

Al:"I hate you"

Em:"But you're so cute" I cross my arms and pout

Al:"No i'm not"

Em:"Aww I love my little grumpy elf" Emily says wraping her arms around me I stick my tounge out and she laughs.

Al:"Oh shut it Fields I know where you live"I point my finger at her and she raises her hands up in surrender.

Em:"Alright fair enough we have work to do"

Al:" Can we get coffee first"

Em:"No now let's share some holiday spirit" she lets go of me and lanches into the pile of things 

oh dear what have I gotten myself into 

*THREE HOURS LATER

after three hours and lots of back and forth we finally finished the house Emily wiped the sweat from her forehead and steps back to examin her handy work. The house looked like it could blind anyone in a 50 mile radiuse and i'm suprised that we haven't caused a black out.

Em:"It's perfect"

Al:"Yeah let's just hope we don't burn the slay out of the sky"

Em:" Oh hush you know you love it"

Al:"true" Emily wraped her arm around my shoulder as we admier our home it truly was magical the lights in a certain pattern could bring a tear to anyone's eyes and the little detals Emily work so hard on definatly don't go unnoticed.

Em:" Thank you Ali for doing this for me it means a lot"

Al:" I would do anything for you Emmy"I bring her into my embrase and kiss her

Al:"But you need to put it all away" emily laughs and brings my lips to her