meeting drill Sargent "shower" Harvey

A/n:i kinda skipped around a little this chapter is a mouth later.

EMILY'S POV:

It has been mouth since I've been at boot and let's just say it's not a cake walk but i never expected it to be.Ali and i have been writing back and forth and i miss her even more i'll be happy when i'm out of boot because i will be able to text and call her and the others too.

so for the past few week I've noticed that grill Sargent Harvey has been circling Cortes and me even in between count,the other day i thought i saw her starring at me as i cleaned the kitchen.In fact she's starring at me right now as i walk into the mess hall to do the daily cleaning before we work out.i was just about to pick up the mop and start when.

S:"fields come here a sec"

SARA'S POV:

the most beautiful women joined our camp a mouth ago and I've been watching her closely very closely so closely that i know every mucsal on her back even underneath her shirt they tense whenever she dose hard work it is very sexy she is very sexy from her long chestnut colored eyes to her deep brown eyes to her beautiful olive skin her plump lips.everything about her is perfect and she will be mine.

i see her making her way over to the mess hall way before any of the guys which another thing i like about her her dedication to everything is breath taking.i think she noticed me starring cause her should tensed up she reaches for the mop.

S:"fields come here a sec"i say scaring her a bit but she turns to me

E:"yes ma'm"

S:"I would like to speak to you in my office"I say mentally smirking point me.

E: "what about PT ma'm"

S: "I just need to speak to you briefly."she nods

S: "follow me please"she bids again and we start to walk.

When we got to my office I shut and locked the door behind is I turn to her and smile she stands tall like she's suppose to.I walk and sit on top of my desk and face her.

S: "sit" she does as she's told and sits in front of me.

S: "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss your father was an excellent man and a great solider." I say with remorse and slide my hand up and down her leg she shifts unconformable.

E: "thank you for your condolences  m-miss" I smirk at her studder.

S: "you know going through something like that is really hard and u just want you to know that you're not alone."

E: "I know miss my girlfriend has been a real help and I don't know where I would be without her"I retract my hand is and place it on the desk behind me girlfriend uh well looks like I'm going to have to break this one to get what I want patient Sara

S:"well it's good to have that support around you especially in times like that"she smiles and looks down.

E:"well she has been my rock and i love her so much for that"

S:"yeah that's good"

E:"can i help you with anything else miss?"

S:"no that's all fields thank you"she nods and stands up she bows again and leaves my office.

So her girlfriend may be an issue with my plan but no worries i will have emily no matter what and if not she'll be put through hell for rejecting me,so now i have to think of a plan to some how get her to forget this "girlfriend"

Get ready emily you have no idea what's coming to you.